[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Luke did I ever tell you about how I learned to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1493x1198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1493x1198
>Hey Luke did I ever tell you about how I learned to become a force ghost? I learned it from Qui Gon who learned it 10 years after he died.
>>
>>63346761
lol star force is shit
>>
>>63346761
I've always been annoyed by the whole force ghost thing. It's a stupid, inconsistent fucking plot point that cheapens character deaths and creates even more holes in Star Wars' already dumb plot.

Why do people shit themselves over this mediocre franchise?
>>
>>63346761
why didn't they just fly the eagles into the deathstar and bacome heroes
>>
File: Order66Cookies.jpg (319 KB, 821x859) Image search: [Google]
Order66Cookies.jpg
319 KB, 821x859
>>63346761
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Order 66 Cookies? They are a brand of cookies made by Sheev's Bakery and Confections inc. to commemorate Empire Day, the anniversary of the day the Galactic Empire was formed which also happened to be the day your father slaughtered the Jedi (even the Younglings) until I chopped his arms and legs off and left him to burn alive by a pool of lava just before your mother lost the will to live as she gave birth to you and your sister. High in fibre and low in fat, they are a healthy treat, and a good snack. May I offer you a bag?

>They were made by a trooper by the name of Stormtrooper TK-555 was personally responsible for counting and packaging all the cookies. Instead of having him fight in any of the battles that were going on, they stationed him in an immense cookie factory where he, all alone, counted and packaged the aforementioned Order 66 cookies. Sheev eventually executed him because he found out that Stormtrooper TK-555, while doing his job in the cookie factory, had eaten a few cookies on the sly, which was a big no-no. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63346761
>Qui-Gon, did I ever tell you how that kid you wanted to train, briefly before you died, became an apprentice to Senator Sheev who turned out to be Sith Lord Sidious and orchestrated the downfall of the Republic, killed all Jedi except for Yoda and myself, I got the high ground against Anakin after he killed the yeunglings and I cut off three of his limbs and he burned in lava and became Darth Vader and is now working with the new Emperor Lord Sidious to create a mobile battle station capable of destroying planets? He was a good friend.
>>
>Sheev
is this the greatest name in the history of fiction?
>>
>>63347515
Is this a real wookiepedia article
>>
File: Sixes.png (261 KB, 1349x1495) Image search: [Google]
Sixes.png
261 KB, 1349x1495
>>
>>63347999
http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66_Cookies
>>
Hey Luke did I ever tell you about Elan Sel'Sabagno, also known as Elan Sleazebaggano, he was a Balosar medical student on Coruscant who fell in with a bad crowd. He eventually became a slythmonger, and dealt death sticks in the Outlander Club in the Uscru Entertainment District.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63347933

Sheev gives my heart palpatations
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.