[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE I'D RATHER DO ANOTHER 20 KFC COMMERCIALS THAN START
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
DUDE I'D RATHER DO ANOTHER 20 KFC COMMERCIALS THAN START A NEW NORM MCDONALD LIVE SEASON LMAO
>>
>>63333879
>tfw seeing Norm off his anxiety meds on the view a couple months ago

Scary shit, I feel for Norm.
>>
>>63333902
Link? Also how the fuck does a 60 year old man have anxiety.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
> tfw he promised the show was coming back
>>
>it's a late night fast food thread
>>
Classic Norm to give us the greatest podcast ever only to cruelly take it away too soon.
>>
File: lia oh my.jpg (30 KB, 432x371) Image search: [Google]
lia oh my.jpg
30 KB, 432x371
>>63333902
look it up on youtube
geez 1 minute in and he is struggling so hard
;_;
>>
Probably get paid more to do the commercials
>>
>>63334404
This story and more in this week's issue of DUH.
>>
This is painful to watch

https://youtu.be/Q1_YLehSOgg
>>
I mean this guy was a real jerk
>>
>>63334571
jesus
>>
>>63334571
wtf
doesn't seem that bad
>>
>Hey Margery... I don't mean to be insensitive but.. that story about your boy dyin'... bit of a yawner. I don't know if you heard Mabel's story about getting on the bus the other day but, you might wont get a few pointers...
>>
>Norm Macdonald Live: With special guest, Doug Stanhope!

Just do that one and it can die.
>>
Do any of you guys follow Norm on twitter? No one tweets like norm. Its like, half spamming about baseball games he watching, and half crazy crypto religious commentary with his followers.
>>
>>63334084
He has said that was a literal autist for most of his young adult life and childhood and afraid to speak to anyone
>>
>Those Todd Glass episodes

Christ they were absolutely terrible.
>>
>>63336261
You know you're a shitty interviewee when fucking Norm has to tell you to calm down
>>
>>63334571
horrible to watch. this guy was an overrated hack and now he is all washed up
>>
>>63334084
>>63333902

This? Jesus. Its sounds like he's about to cry in the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_YLehSOgg
>>
>>63334571
Fucking normie
>>
Poor Norm. If he's going to be stuck doing heartless stuff I hope it's stuff like this where he can just take the piss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
>>
>>63336261
yeah

this was good, though
https://youtu.be/dWGAm55gApk
>>
norm on conan when?
>>
File: ;____;.jpg (58 KB, 287x370) Image search: [Google]
;____;.jpg
58 KB, 287x370
>Fortunately, I don’t really care about success, or money or sex. I couldn't give a fuck. I hate fame. I hate being recognized, because I don’t know how to talk to people. I see Sandler, man, and I’m like fuck, goddamn, I don’t know how he does it, those people are fucking everywhere he walks. If you’re walking with him, all you hear behind is people whispering. It’s almost like being fucking stoned, or a paranoid schizophrenic or something, where you think people are talking about you, but they actually are talking about you. It’s fucking surreal. I don’t have any ambition. I got my computer. The great thing about the computer is that you only need enough money to buy a computer and some food and you’re all right. I don’t have to go to premières. I don’t have to go to people’s fucking hedonistic parties. I don’t have to meet actors. I'm really blessed that I don’t have to do all that horseshit.

Jesus, Norm really is fucked.
>>
>>63336126
I wanna see him and Colin Quinn just shoot the shit for 2 hours.
>>
>>63336810
BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM BASED NORM
>>
>>63336156
I did for awhile, but the gold was buried too deep behind golf play by plays.
>>
>>63336810
norm is made to browse /tv/
>>
>>63336810
>Fortunately...
>that image

I sure wonder who it is
>>
>>63336810
based
>>
>>63336810
Hows that fucked? seems pretty reasonable and a common stance on fame.
>>
>>63336431
Jesus christ poor Norm ;_;
>>
File: 1440911758158.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1440911758158.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>Both times they did the mangrate spot
>Episode after the 2nd or 3rd time the sponsor is gone
>>
>>63337144

It's reasonable but it is also quite telling of how Norm's mind works. There's definitely a socially anxious side to him that a lot of people don't seem to be aware of.
>>
>>63337164
>tfw Bill Burr has lost pretty much all his sponsors because he keeps making fun of them and can't read off an ad to save his life

Feel bad for him, but I have a feeling he does the podcast for fun.
>>
>>63337196
I remember when he was reading the ad for draft kings or fan duel and he kept making jokes about how the website will ruin your life kek.
>>
>>63337277
and draft kings eventually got into some shit right?
>>
>>63336810
>I don’t have any ambition. I got my computer. The great thing about the computer is that you only need enough money to buy a computer and some food and you’re all right

ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
>>63337555
>The great thing about the computer is that you only need enough money to buy a computer and some food and you’re all right
fuck that's so right
i hate computers

please kill me
>>
>>63337196
>IT'S NATURE BOX
>wait what the fuck is this shit how the fuck can you lose weight with this? Just drink a bottle of water and take a fucking hike

Sherri's Berries knew how to roll with it when he lost it in the middle of a read, I only buy shit if I'm using the amazon link but I'd get the Berries if I did
>>
>>63336261
what? the todd glass episodes are the best. not because of todd obviously but norm is on fire the whole interview.
>>
>>63336431
That was sad
>>
>>63334456
Then don't fucking bitch that he's not doing 10x the work for half the pay you dumb cunt
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.