[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney About to Announce a Remake of Episodes I,II, & III!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: prequel-posters1.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
prequel-posters1.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
Get a load of this!!!!!
Not sure how I feel about it...kind of a slap in the face to Lucas but maybe it will restore some credibility to the franchise....time will tell

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/entertainment/star-wars-prequel-reboot/index.html
>>
I hope they don't remake them. They're not great movies but I genuinely appreciate some things it added to the Star Wars universe.
>>
Fine by me. Retcon that whole smear of shit across the series.
>>
>>63331158
>>63331252
>didnt even click the link

B8d
>>
Good, hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
>>63330976

You made me look. I don't even know how I would react if this were true.
>>
they should redo a new hope, that didn't even have any niggers in it
>>
File: aint clicking.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
aint clicking.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>>63331275
Doesn't change my feelings regarding a remake.
>>
>>63331388
The amount of bitching that would cause would make Prequel complaining look like a joke.
>>
File: 133.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>63330976
they shouldn't
>>
>>63330976
The 2nd poster is amazingly terrible
>composition looks rushed
>everyone looks dead and has glazed over eyes
>Fett is front and centre despite having 2 scenes and not being a direct antagonist
>>
baka desu senpai

SENPAI DESU BAKA
>>
>>63331985

sm͏h tb͏h fa͏m
>>
>>63331388

>redo a new hope

that's what TFA is
>>
>>63332059
But that's what The Phantom Menace kinda did as well.

Don't be so easily fooled here.
>>
>>63330976
Uhhh.... in the Ep 1 poster, whose face is that below Anakin and to the left of the Great and Powerful Oz?? Did Mace Windu get some minoxidil?
>>
>>63330976
You can't remake those pieces of shit, you'd need a complete rewrite. Plus they have so much Star Wars shit planned it's not even feasible to announce anything like this.
Why do you do this to yourself, anyway? Nobody ever is going to jump and act outraged and defend those beautiful memories of the star wars prequels and their jar jar plush toy.
Try to really watch them and understand what's going on on screen. People generally agree they're cinematic disasters because they are.
>>
>>63331275
Everyone knows your link is dead even before checking, dipshit. Did you want to start a discussion here, or just act like a chronic masturbator?
>>
>>63330976
I actually liked them and was ready to punch a wall because OTfags had whined and got their way. But seriously even if you hated the movies you can't throw away half the star wars universe (realises Disney abolished the EU) well not the tv stuff and games surely? ( 2d CW and games not canon). Never mind

If they took away the PT that takes away the clone wars and you've just lost the majority of star wars. No more canon Darth Bane, no more nightsisters or Republic commandos. Any good stuff that barely survived the eu purge would be gone and half the lore with it. Funny how people hate them but it you erased the prequels you'd fuck shit up you didn't even know existed.
>>
>>63332540

bad fan edit
>>
>>63332750

>2d CW and games not canon

at least Delta Squad made it into the canon tv show
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.