[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best of 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 11190916_ori.jpg (117 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
11190916_ori.jpg
117 KB, 800x1185
What are the best films of the year so far I should catch up with?

pic semi-related
>>
File: 2015top10.png (498 KB, 685x487) Image search: [Google]
2015top10.png
498 KB, 685x487
>>63330295
I like these. I plan on watching James White and The Assassin this weekend.
>>
Ex Machina
Sicario
Cop Car

Rest are pleb trash
>>
Sicario
Mad Max
Martian
>>
>>63330348
Where did you watch the vvvvvitch?
>>
Ex Machina
Creed
Sicario
The Martian
Inside Out
Beasts of No Nation

There more good ones, but I'd say those are the absolute best, at least out of what I've seen
>>
File: ffpost.jpg (557 KB, 1200x1777) Image search: [Google]
ffpost.jpg
557 KB, 1200x1777
>>63330663
Fantastic Fest. I really loved the setting and actors. It has some very iconic and terrifying scenes. I wish more horror movies were set hundreds of years ago.
>>
Inside Out
Age of Ultron
>>
Mia Madre
Manos Sucias
The Assassin
Rebels of the Neon God
Welcome to New York
Hard to be a God

blackhat was trash, dont listen to meme spouters
>>
>>63330710
Glad it is good, reviews seem to say the same thing. Really looking forward to it now.
>>
Sicario
Creed
The Assassin
Beasts of no nation
Slow west
>>
>>63330295
Man from U.N.C.L.E., to me, the best Spy movie of the year, even though Kingsman, Spectre and Mission Impossible all did a great job. So any of those are good.

Action, Last Witch Hunger was surprisingly good, especially since most Magic special effects fall into either, Cheap, Harry Potter Ripoff, or Invisible force bullshit. Theirs were pretty solid.
The twist was lame, but the ending of "Oh Shit theirs more" kinda sequel baited, but wasn't bad.
Scorch Trials was surprisingly refreshing. Cranks were some of the best Zombies I've seen in a movie in a long time. It's all one long chase sequence and that was cool.
Terminator Genesis wasn't bad, it fixed some issues that 3 and 4 brought up.
Jurrasic World, I'd still buy a ticket just for that last 10 minutes, holy shit that was awesome. Humans sucked though.

Antman was nice, and did a better Ultron than Ultron.

There were some good movies this year, surprisingly. I'm forgetting a few as well, I've seen a lot of them.
>>
File: black mass.jpg (15 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
black mass.jpg
15 KB, 214x317
>>63330295
This and ex machina are my favorites this year
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 214x317
>>
>>63331280
>Fuck We Forgot Matt Damon Again:2015
Nah bro, just watch Saving Private Ryan and pretend Matt Damon is in Space. Same thing.
>>
>>63331062
2015???
>>
File: 5426e64589586.image.png (205 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
5426e64589586.image.png
205 KB, 300x440
1. 99 Homes
2. Victoria
3. Hyena
4. Beast of No Nation
5. Steve Jobs
>>
>>63331238
>Likes Man from UNCLE, Terminator Genisys, and Jurassic World

Blah blah opinions, and all that, but dude... you have the worst fucking taste ever.
>>
>>63331253
What did you like so much about black mass?
>>
Spectre
The Martian
Chiraq
Sicario
>>
1. Ex Machina
2. Inside Out
3. Room
4. Sicario
5. Steve Jobs
6. Mistress America
7. The Gift
8. The End of the Tour
9. Best of Enemies
10. Love & Mercy

Honorable mentions: Sleeping with Other People, Brooklyn, Tangerine, Good Kill, Unfriended

Still a whole bunch more I need to see though
>>
>>63332142
Lol "taste", it's subjective fuckhead
>>
>>63332788
>Love & Mercy

That's a 2014 movie bro
>>
>>63333206
I'll take it off my list when I stop seeing Eurokucks listing Inherent Vice as a 2015 movie

Tbqh I think when I can go to a theater and see a movie is more relevant than when a bunch of jerks in Toronto or Cannes did, and Inherent Vice was released in theaters in 2014, and Love & Mercy 2015
>>
>>63332142
>No reading comprehension.
Man From U.N.C.L.E. was the best Spy movie that didn't go, LoL we got science, like Mission Most Likely to Succeed, Kingsman or Spectre.
Mission Possible was a good addition to the franchise.
Kingsman was a great subversion of the standard Spy/Bond formula.
And Spectre was a great way to bring in a larger criminal syndicate and use older Villains instead of generic Russian villain number #5726

But Man from Uncle was the most refreshing because it was an honest spy movie with each of the spies portraying the differences of U.S. and U.S.S.R. spying tactics, and that problems weren't solved with, My Phone is also a nuclear bomb disarmer/Gun Bullet Magnet/Grappling hook.

Now if you had a greater understanding of the English language you would see where I brought up Genesis as a movie that saw what worked in 1 & 2, realized the convoluted plotholes 3 and 4 made, fixed some and made it enjoyable without trying to be philosophical and preachy.

And you are a lying little bitch if that fight scene at the end of Jurrasic World wasn't everything you wanted as a child. Sure the story made nonsense, but its Jurassic park, its not supposed to. It's supposed to be a dude makes dinosaurs, dinosaurs rampage, and then Humans escape dinosaurs.

Now why don't you explain what movies you like, justify them and I'll just insult you without countering anything

You are at the bottom, you need to get up to Blue if you want to be considered a human being.
>>
Of the 20 or so movies I've seen this year, Sicario and Ex Machina were the only two that stood out as being good. And Sicario was far better than Ex Machina. Everything else was mediocre at best. The Oscars are going to be slim pickings.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-05+at+08.15.16).jpg (119 KB, 686x437) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-05+at+08.15.16).jpg
119 KB, 686x437
Still to see:
- Victoria
- Mustang
- Son of Saul
- Love & Mercy
- The Case of Hana & Alice
- Hinterland
- Sicario
- Anomalisa
- Blackhat
- Love
>>
>>63332142
>didn't like MFU
No anon, now you are the one who has no taste.
>>
>>63331553
fuck off
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.