[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ has hated Boyega for over a year and blamed him for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: finn.jpg (47 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
47 KB, 1200x600
>/tv/ has hated Boyega for over a year and blamed him for ruining TFA
>Daisy is actually the weak link who ruins the film, Boyega is pretty good

Will you apologise lads?
>>
>>63325825
no because he's a wooly wufta
>>
>>63325825
Why have I been seeing this meme constantly the last few weeks?
>>
>>63325895

Because leaks have confirmed that Daisy Ridley can't act
>>
>>63325825
Hes a nigerian in Star Wars 7; no! Never imagined if they ever made an episode 7 it would be starring a god damn nigerian. I will bitch about this shit on my death bed.
>>
>>63325825
got nothing to apologize for. i've said from the beginning that boyega seems alright and was more worried about daisy due to her lack of experience.

LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO BE RIGHT FOR ONCE
>>
All I wanted was to go to the cinema with my gramps
But I can't thanks to disney and the new nigger "lol so progressive" zoo ape it would be disrespectful to invite the old man to go with me

Thank you J.J
>>
My dream is SW gets a sequel every 5 years until 2050 so that we get to see the whole cast completely blacked out by Boyega's fertile semen.
>>
File: nigeria.gif (15 KB, 624x365) Image search: [Google]
nigeria.gif
15 KB, 624x365
>>63325941

By the time you're on your death bed pretty much everyone in Europe and America will be Nigerian, whitey is about to get keked by a massive population surge.
>>
tv wont apologize for shit
I was surprised to see Boyega when he was first casted, but he never really deterred me from the movie.
I think he's fine
>>
>>63325825
I gave up on Daisy when her monstrous pics kept coming. the bad guy looks like a sickly weakling,fisher looked ok but then started talking shit so Im only in it for the iconography and to support mark getting his shit back together
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.