[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Nathan for you thread? What did you guys think of the new episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: v6fWRf5.png (1 MB, 1179x666) Image search: [Google]
v6fWRf5.png
1 MB, 1179x666
No Nathan for you thread? What did you guys think of the new episode
>>
File: Xnb7y4e.png (48 KB, 591x319) Image search: [Google]
Xnb7y4e.png
48 KB, 591x319
Another fun episode. I'm hyped for the crazy shit he's doing in the finale.
>>
File: uERVHLB.png (48 KB, 582x313) Image search: [Google]
uERVHLB.png
48 KB, 582x313
Tweet 2
>>
>>63320929
Pretty good episode, his asian accent was hilarious
>>
>>63320882
Final EVER? or just this season?
>>
>the show is an obvious outlet for his depression
Nathan is not going to an hero at the end of the season, r-right?
>>
End of the episode fucking killed me
>>
File: confident_nathan.png (259 KB, 280x431) Image search: [Google]
confident_nathan.png
259 KB, 280x431
This show is fucking gold. S3 > S2 imo so I hope there's another season in the works
>>
File: 1433915011492.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1433915011492.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>63319952
I get it now, they mostly focus on minorities looking for that tv exposure no matter what and this is kind of Craigslist: the show. But he's fearless and deftly illuminates all the bullshit we daily put up with in order to survive and feel accepted and thus I love him for it. I hope there's a lot more Nathan for you.
>>
>>63326012
No they mostly focus on them because they are the group least likely to recognize him or watch tv often.
>>
just watching it now.
did the asian stunt driver clip the kerb on the last handbrake turn?
the car fucking jolts like she clipped the kerb.

pretty disappointed by his accent. wasn't racist enough
>>
>>63321641
probably last ever
>>
Only seen a few parts on Youtube but I like his Conan interviews.
>>
>yfw he wasn't pretending when opening up to the doctor about being alone
>>
This series has been top tier seriously
>>
>>63319952
Top 3 favorite episodes:
Dumb Starbucks
Pinks Hotdogs
Souvenir Store
>>
>>63327326
>picking a favourite
my favourite episode is usually just the one im watching because i forget how great they are
>>
>>63319952
The feminism and racism parts were obviously meant to be pandering to /tv/. With all the shilling you guys do on /tv/ the next step was to make jokes we would appreciate. /tv/ is probably A huge chunk of Nathan's audience.
All said I like the show very much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.