[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel cu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1000
>feminist main hero
>white make evil villian
>white male villain uses rape against hero which is portrayed as absolutely worse than death
>5 unnecessary long winded interracial sex scenes with black side kick
>black man is a strong buck who is very smart and morns the death of a wife he apparently loved and was faithful to
>all secondary white characters are portrayed as incompetent or redneck stereotype
>white brother and sister family fuck each other and are both insane
>gay characters are everywhere
>gay marriage and divorce are issues explored
>gay main lawyer was gender swapped from the comic turning a proud straight white man into a cold lesbian woman
>secondary white male villian goes through a journey unlike a stereotypical MRA:
>unconfident white male gets mind controlled then falls in love with a woman but gets too clingy and demanding, forces her to adopt his thinking or else causes her to have conflicts wit h her female friend eventually goes off the deep end attacking both woman out of pure hate
>he literally takes red pills to make himself stronger, the more he takes the more vicious and irrational he gets
>when the woman tries to take the red pills it nearly kills her showing how bullshit it is

There is more but I think this covers the bigger points tb
>>
raceblind here, can you explain any of this without relying upon racial insecurity?
>>
I hope you're making this up for shitposting. If all that is true then it's very obvious propaganda.
>>
>>63310681
Basically none of it is true. Just /pol/ being /pol/.
>>
>>63310540
Uh oh, better act like an autist and throw an impotent bitchfit about it on 4chan
>>
How many times does this thread need to be made?
>>
>>63310707
It'll keep being made as long as it gets response. Or forever, without any response, depending on how autistic the OP is.
>>
>>63310730
This. It is painfully easy to see who's under 25 on this site
>>
Is any of this shit legit or is it just meaningless shit that faggots on here look far too in to?
>>
>>63310744
I'm 23 but I'm really mature for my age.
>>
>>63310786
It's meaningless. Everyone here is so predictable now
>>
Hi /pol/
>>
>>63310841
hey /tv/!
>>
Why does /pol/ hate women and minorities so much?
>>
> /p-p-p-pol/ boogeyman!

Go back to reddit cu
>>
>>63310875
stop this embarrassing boogeyman shit
>>
>>63310875
Only the single ones are like that. It's not even a race thing it's just angry, single men.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>63310930
>>
>>63310841
>>63310874

Talking to yourself is considered a mental health issue
>>
File: 1325037826922.jpg (13 KB, 223x224) Image search: [Google]
1325037826922.jpg
13 KB, 223x224
>>63310930
I'm hope you're falseflagging
>>
>>63310540
man, stop bothering with this shit.
It was made for the tumblerinas, not for us.
They even hired the screenwriter of the Twilight movies to write the fucking show.
>>
>>63310966
What is a tumblerina?
>>
>>63310947
Hi
>>
>>63310980
The type of stronk womyn don't need no man people that enjoy this shit.
>>
My favorite was the crackhead who was an addict only because the evil white man forced him to do it.
>>
/tv/ has not yet learned how to be racist. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. /tv/ is not going to be the pedophile society that it once was in the last decade. /pol/ posters are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for /tv/ to make. They are now going into a racist mode, and /pol/ will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, /tv/ will not survive.
>>
File: 1383337687553.gif (3 MB, 265x500) Image search: [Google]
1383337687553.gif
3 MB, 265x500
>gets your parents killed when you were an angsty piece of shit teenager

>15 years later you're still acting like the same piece of shit person that got your parents killed

>but you're self righteous as fuck and make everyone pity you because you're an orphan, etc

fucking hate this bitch. ugly as fuck with her skeletor face. treats everyone like shit cause muh guilt. and you know her asshole smells so bad.

but hey real life flaws amiright
>>
>>63311112
>tfw you recognize this
>tfw you hate that Jewish Spencer woman
>>
>>63310540

my only argument against OP is that all these people he puts forth as being promoted are also being shown to be *absolutely horrible people*.

feminist main hero? also a deranged alcoholic sex addict who is never shown once making a good, rational decision.

white male villain? yep, the best comicbook villain we've ever had on the small screen, easily on par with Loki if not superior.

what OP is claiming is superficially correct. scratch just a little and you find its almost the exact opposite of what he is claiming.
>>
>>63310694
All of it is true wtf are you talking about? I watched it all and none of what he said it false.
>>
Is Jessica Jones actually good? I don't even know what it's about lol
>>
>>63310540
>he literally takes red pills to make himself stronger, the more he takes the more vicious and irrational he gets
You're an idiot.
That dude is Nuke, a Daredevil villain, and he takes red, white, and blue pills.
He's been around before the fucking Matrix.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 676x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 676x327
>>63311494
Here's a pic
>>
The whole villain part kind of failed since Killgrave was absolutely the best and most likeable character in the series. It's a shame they killed him.
>>
>>63311884
He was very much the Joker to Jessica Jones' Batman.
>>
>>63311382

This is correct

- "Progressive" role model lesbian wife and wife, actually one is an ice cold cheating bitch pumping her hot secretary like any philandering man

- Tough wisecracking female superhero is actually a failure in most aspects of life, including interpersonal skills. Gets beat up by guys quite a lot.

- Bad guys are white men. No, Simpson was a cool guy who was right about everything, but got screwed over by military scientists. Take note of the first attempt to kidnap Kilgrave, the dude was the only guy to stay on his feet through the fight and proved the girls wrong pretty much every time
>>
the white main villain shouldn't be seen as an attack against whites m8

white actors can give villains depth and charisma like black villains can never reach. black villains are usually stupid and one-note
>>
>>63311464

It's about a really shit, C-list "superhero" trying to make ends meet as a detective and having to contend with a legitimately terrifying overpowered psycho villain with the help of some really useless sidekicks
>>
>/pol/ discussing comics when they have no idea what they're talking about
How cute
>>
the objectively best and most moral character is a beautiful white blonde woman with green eyes
>>
>>63312163

You mean like Taye Diggs in Equilibrium, Chiwitel Ejiofor in Serenity, or perhaps James Earl Jones in Conan.. or maybe Darth Vader?
>>
>>63311439
>feminist main hero
The main hero is hardly a feminist, she is strong, and yes, she was clearly chosen for the protagonist of a show because of that, but feminism is hardly what that is.
>white male villain uses rape against hero which is portrayed as absolutely worse than death
Rape is not portrayed as worse than death. Losing all of your control to a guy who keeps you in a perpetual state of obedience doing everything he says without being able to do anything else for a long time is what is portrayed as worse than death. Yes, he raped them, but that is never the focus apart from when that one girl gets pregnant.
>5 unnecessary long winded interracial sex scenes with black side kick
The sex scenes were necessary, calm down, are you a child? They were fucking because that his how their relationship is. She fucks him and then regrets it, but they keep coming back to each other and they end up together.
>all secondary white characters are portrayed as incompetent or redneck stereotype
This is objectively false. Simpson is a good guy at the start and its pretty much shown that the drugs are the reason he's gone crazy. The brother and sister are the only ones that kind of fit with what you're saying-ish.
>white brother and sister family fuck each other and are both insane
They never imply they fuck
>gay characters are everywhere
>gay marriage and divorce are issues explored
>gay main lawyer was gender swapped from the comic turning a proud straight white man into a cold lesbian woman
There is one lesbian woman, jesus christ, she's the only non straight character (other than her ex-wife and girlfriend who are only ever seen around her) at all. Her being a lesbian doesn't even change the plot. AND she's portrayed as a cold bitch. It hardly acts like she's a hero.
>>
File: muh sojin.jpg (52 KB, 549x551) Image search: [Google]
muh sojin.jpg
52 KB, 549x551
>>63310540
How is this different from SJWs throwing a fit over negative portrayals of niggers and women in media?

I genuinely don't understand why we're supposed to accept this kind of whining when it's about white men
>>
>>63312163

idris elba in beasts of no nation
>>
>>63312153
>Screwed over.
Simpson knew that shit would fuck him over. Saying he is innocent of his actions is like saying a police officer hopped up on roids is innocent of any roid rage problems he causes.

He was right on everything else concerning killing killgrave though.
>>
>>63312260
>>63311439
>unconfident white male gets mind controlled then falls in love with a woman but gets too clingy and demanding, forces her to adopt his thinking or else causes her to have conflicts wit h her female friend eventually goes off the deep end attacking both woman out of pure hate
And also crazy anger-and-insanity inducing soldier drugs he was taking, too? Like its pretty forced in your face that the reason he's like that is because his army doctor gave him those pills.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuke_(Marvel_Comics)
He was made in 1986. And do you really think most people actually know what 'red pills' would imply outside of 4chan?
>when the woman tries to take the red pills it nearly kills her showing how bullshit it is
He supposedly 'grew a resistance to the drugs' because he'd been taking them in the past and could survive for longer without taking more. That is bad writing though.

The show isn't even good, but you guys really REALLY want to make it seem worse than it is
>>
>>63312307
"What is dis 'ting?"

I loved that murderous pedophile. Best character in the movie.
>>
File: colonel2.png (144 KB, 644x865) Image search: [Google]
colonel2.png
144 KB, 644x865
>>63312305

>"oh this woman is portrayed as a housewife and can't do ninja backflips in this movie from the 1950's, a bloobloobloo"

>"this white man is a rapist, this white man is a redneck and this white man is only capable of pure evil and hedonism, this is penance for all those horrifically insulting portrayals decades ago"
>>
>>63312375
Did you actually write that out and think it was an acceptable argument?
>>
>>63312375
look, you're still doing it

Why do you feel threatened by white villains? Are you so insecure that you feel like they affect you in any way.

You're just a kneejerk SJW, desperate to assert your impotent moral outrage
>>
>>63312375
>this white man is a redneck
literally who
There are no characters who are rednecks in the entire series.
Also
>this white man is only capable of pure evil and hedonism
Do you want there to be no white villains ever again? I don't understand what this even implies. Do you want all villains to be black guys and women?
>>
just finished the show. very enjoyable, good performances especially by tennant.
>>
File: 1384476810834.png (7 KB, 382x373) Image search: [Google]
1384476810834.png
7 KB, 382x373
>>63312935

>tfw you'll never a master who commands your every whim and treats you like a god
>>
File: image.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
image.png
806 KB, 1001x823
>more tv shows are making interracial couples
>gay white males are on the rise
>tfw white males will die off soon
>>
>>63313136
>and treats you like a god
He treated them like shit, tho
He just had no idea because he would tell them how to feel
>>
This show was based on stories written by Brian Michael Bendis. Of course there's a bunch of black and gay pandering and feminism.

Dude is the most left-wing comic book writer on the planet.

This is the same guy who:
>promoted nobody Luke Cage to leader of his own Avengers team
>Created the black/latino Spider-Man
>retconned Iceman, a character who has been straight for 50+ years, into a teenage homosexual
>pairs every character he gets ahold of with Jewess Kitty Pryde

He also shits out so much dialogue that characters often repeat whole sentences spoken by other characters in other books. He's one of the biggest fucking hacks in comics.
>>
>>63313299

>twf when white women also die out
>tfw all hair colors we have are black and brown
>tfw all eye colors we have are brown and darker brown
>tfw all this diversity
>>
>>63313643
>tfw all hair colors we have are black and brown
>tfw all eye colors we have are brown and darker brown
I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. Have you noticed how all the people in the new DC stuff have dark hair?
Superman, batman and wonder woman always did, but now so does the flash (erza miller... really?), And in the arrowverse flash has brown hair too. And arrow has brown hair.
At least add a redhead or some shit, holy fuck, I wanna see some range
>>
Ask a white guy with a 25% black girlfriend anything
>>
>>63310540

>>>/pol/
>>
The only part that seemed to fit OP's interpretation was when Jessica and Nothersister get all uppity in the kitchen and
>we stronk womyn need no mans help
after Simpson offers to help them catch Kilgrave.
>>
>>63313299

> all white males die off
> nobody is going to work and paying taxes anymore
> welfare payments stop
> the United States of Africa begins
>>
>>63313643
That's fine with me. I only like asain women anyway.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.