[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are they best friends now? the fuck is this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
what are they best friends now?

the fuck is this shit
>>
>loser youtube reviewers make fun of shit director
>shit director comes on loser youtube reviewers videos and gets his dick sucked because of his hollywood position

Seems normal to me, they do look pretty beta.
>>
>>63298966
>rainbow hoodie
>that hair

what makes you say he's beta?
>>
>>63298902
They're fucking sellouts. RLM is finished.
>>
>>63300300
Only more plinkett reviews can save them now
>>
File: 1444491156728.png (153 KB, 308x294) Image search: [Google]
1444491156728.png
153 KB, 308x294
>>63300300
>300300
>>
>>63298902
i wonder how jay feels about this.
>>
>>63301823
I'm pretty sure jay and Max fucked
>>
it is a bunch of white hicks and an LA jew, I bet they all hated him
>>
They've done this before with the weird blonde guy with the ponytail.
>>
>>63298902
SKRILLEX WANTS HIS HAIRCUT FROM 2010 BACK MAX LANDIS YOU ENORMOUS FAGGOT
>>
>>63298902
so this faggy ass youtube channel is the reason autists have been spamming the board with this literal nobody. fucking /film/ when?
>>
yea
>>
>>63303321
>>
>>63298902
I like max more than aids and fatbeard.
>>
>>63298902
yeah
>>
>>63302955

Yeah /film/ will totally fix everything. A bunch of genrefaggots screaming "DA ENDING SUKED" about every movie they didn't like.

Shut the fuck up, pleb moron. You're as bad as all the faggots in the RLM threads.
>>
I am sexually attracted to Max
>>
>>63300534
Plinkett reviews were projects of fanboism/passion/whatever. There will be no more Plinkett reviews since the people behind them are not as passionate about any other movies/franchises.
Unless you consider Cop Dog to be the go-to formulae.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.