[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watching a few sodes of twd and couldnt help but notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Nigan.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
Nigan.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Just watching a few sodes of twd and couldnt help but notice a very familiar face.. S5:E1
>>
>>63298518
Negan? Yeah, I caught that too...but I don't think it was him though..
>>
Yeah that was an odd nod.
>>
File: 1386580390375.png (220 KB, 415x485) Image search: [Google]
1386580390375.png
220 KB, 415x485
>about to post the negan leak
>Error: This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim. Please refrain from posting it.

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AMC IS HEREE
>>
>>63298518
>>63298603
>>63298775

It wasn't him. They even show that guy later in the episode. He's the one who has all the marks on his face with long hair and says something before being killed.
>>
>>63298518
That's not Niggin.
>>
>>63298866
So what the fuck happened to him? What made him snap? I honestly assumed there was going to be more to that character but that nigga died quick.
>>
>>63298866
>>63298884
It's a nod made for comic fans though. It's no coincidence that Glenn almost got brained with a bat in the same episode.
>>
>>63299010

He was kept alive by the people he and his group tortured. Most likely they did their own shit to him as revenge.
>>
>>63299071
Seriously, I just don't know why they bothered with the screentime. I popped up for a few mins then he was killed.
>>
>>63299131

I think it was just to show that the Terminites were once good but even good people can be pushed to the edge. I do agree it was a waste to even show the flashback at all, would've been better to just keep them as trapping cannibals.
>>
File: Notniggan.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
Notniggan.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>63298866
You are mistaken, that bearded man looks completely different and is shown earlier in the ep. He also has brown instead of black hair and sounds completely different.
>>
>>63298812
u better mess with it or add a big ass border to it and post dat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.