[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amy Schumer appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (248 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 620x350
Amy Schumer appreciation thread
>>
>>63295004

omh, she's so german..
>>
I like her cute chubby little self.
>>
File: jewishmanwringinghands.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jewishmanwringinghands.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
>>63295019
that's a funny way to spell jewish
>>
>>63295004
KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
>>63295320
Kiss*
>>
>>63295004
She's not really funny.
Just another pretty face.
>>
>>63295004
wrong board
i think you want >>trash
>>
>>63295004
I don't want to go through the time of finding both videos, but she stole Adam Sandler's joke about kids throwing pennies at her because she's jewish and loving the free money because she's jewish. Even Jews are running out of jokes these days.
>>
She's not funny.

My gf loves her, even saw her live but I can't wrap my head around it.
>>
She wipes back-to-front
>>
File: image.jpg (497 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497 KB, 1500x1001
>>63295004
Fuck her and her kike uncle.
>gunz r bad guys srsly
>>
Is she swelling up?
>>
>>63295004

Boring standup
Tired sketch comedy
decent actress

But her political comments are usually on point.
>>
>>63296999
No she just doesn't know how to eat right
>>
>>63295004
>tfw from the thumbnail and the Comedy Central logo in the corner, for a second I thought this was a BLACKED screenshot

what the fuck have you done to me, /tv/
>>
>>63295481
>schumer
>pretty
pick one faggot
>>
She's just a female Louis ck
>>
I like when she doesn't talk.
>>
that naked thing she did recently has got to be one of the grossest thing's i've ever witnessed and i've been here for a long time
>>
Reminder that Amy Schumer (while sober) tried to fuck a guy who was so drunk he was unconscious, told this story at a feminist event, made herself out to be the victim (because unconscious guys are bad at giving oral sex), got support and sympathy from feminists, and is now a feminist icon who unironically discusses "rape culture"

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/wait-a-second-did-amy-schumer-rape-a-guy/
>>
you can filter out plebs and vapid whores when you find out they like her I guess
>>
Said no one ever
>>
>>63298961
It's okay if a woman does it to a man, because patriarchy :^)
>>
File: Shireen-Baratheon-death-595135.jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Shireen-Baratheon-death-595135.jpg
25 KB, 590x350
>>63295320
>>63295478
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.