[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sudoku when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448721000067.jpg (26 KB, 558x369) Image search: [Google]
1448721000067.jpg
26 KB, 558x369
Sudoku when?
>>
>>63294856
he MUST redeem himself and remake the hobbit(not likely unfortunately) or bring some pieces of the silmarillion to life.
he knows what he did is shit so I believe if he were to make another tolkien movie, it'd be GOAT.
>>
>Oscar-winning director admits he was ‘winging it’ and ‘was making it up as I went along’ for much of the fantasy trilogy’s chaotic shoot

bwahahaha
>>
>>63294856
>>63294856

As if any of you shitlords could do any better.
>>
>>63294956
Peter, please. We want to help you.
>>
>>63294856
would peter Jackson make a good next gen movie?
>>
>>63294856
He literally had to just do pretty much the same thing he did with LotR, with different settings and characters, and it would've been alright, but he fucked it up
>>
>>63294934
>he MUST redeem himself and remake the hobbit
>(not likely unfortunately)
yes they're gonna let him remake a $500m movie just because it wasn't well received by turbonerds

protip: most people either liked the movies or didn't actively dislike the changes
>>
>>63294856
If I were a Hollywood exec I wouldn't give him any work. The fatso just loves excessive bloat in his films and his use of special effects was already ludicrous and excessive in King Kong

Fuck him
>>
>>63294856
OH. IT SHOWS, PETER.
IT SHOWS.
>>
>>63294856
Apparently they went to New Zealand to shoot again.
Why the fuck would you do that. It's more expensive for nothing considering the movie was all cgi.
It seriously might as well have been an animated film
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.