[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a movie on Muhammad PBUH ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Will there ever be a movie on Muhammad PBUH ?
>>
>>63292368
Once all these shenanigans blow over, yes
>>
There already was, it's called The Messenger

It's shot entirely POV, including a duel with the sword held out in front of the camera.
>>
>>63292368

It would really like to see a movie about Muhammad that wasn't muslims propaganda.
>>
>>63292414
IMDB link please?
>>63292409
Who should play Muhammad PBUH ? Who should direct ? Should the movie show controversial aspects of his life, as a warlord and as a husband ?
>>
>>63292414
Yeah, this. I can't think of any other feature films that directly feature Muhammad. The Message got away with it because you never see him and he's portrayed positively, I doubt you could get away with much more without getting shut down by protests and violence.
>>
>>63292455
Me too.
I think it would cause World War 3 though... there's just no way to make it unfortunately.
>>
>>63292493
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074896/

There's a torrent of the English version going around if you want to see it.
>>
>>63292540
I see the full movie is also on YouTube. Thank Allah SWT
>>
>>63292368
Yeah, his guide to a healthier life by drinking camel urine
>>
>>63292564
Go back to the Christian board ( /pol/ ) or to the atheist ones ( /g/ , /b/ , /a/ , /jp/, etc.)

/tv/ is Muslim
>>
>>63292599
I nominate ben affleck as the caliph of /tv/, he will always have my sword.
>>
>>63292540
>like 2-3 arab actual arabs actors in the entire cast
lel
>>
>>63292742
It's all arabs in the arabic version actually, they filmed everything twice with different actors.
>>
>>63292867
forr what purpose?
>>
>>63292599
/int/ is the only muslim board
>>
>Include the Satanic Verses incident
>The entire production has fatwas put on them

Yeah no thanks

That's not even mentioning the pedophilia and rampant raiding and pillaging
>>
>>63292944
Good bilingual arab actors are hard to come by
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.