[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Hanzee just drink the spit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why didn't Hanzee just drink the spit?
>>
Pretty sure the bartender didn't have an opportunity to spit in his glass, Hanzee was just in a bad mood
>>
How can one person be so based
>>
>>63292227
You could actually see the spit in the glass
>>
>>63292792
You could actually see the bartender lean down and spit in it too.
>>
>>63292209
The diamonds were in the glass and he just couldn't resist
>>
(Spoiler if you haven't seen ep 8 - but then you wouldn't be in this fucking thread.)
--
--

--

WARNED YA!

--

So I can understand that he was pissed off that day but c'mon:
>searching like crazy for Tod
>oh hi Tod I'm my own boss now I kill you and I only drove all this way to get a fucking haircut

Wat????
>>
native americans can't drink spit because of similar reasons of why they can't consume more than a moderate amount of alcohol
>>
>>63292209
He could've just walked away. He was getting shit on but not beaten down.
>>
>>63292907
he realized he didn't work for no white folk anymore
>>
>>63292907
his name is Dodd, not tod

i think he just got tired of being treated like shit. especially putting himself at great risk to find dodd and then finding him to be a very ungrateful ape when he just saved his life
>>
>>63292907
Pretty sure he was sick of being a henchman, and the shootout at the bar was the last straw. The haircut signifies his life as a bad guy. He didn't get a haircut, wich means he still is a gerhardt henchman.
>>
>>63293016
>He didn't get a haircut, wich means he still is a gerhardt henchman.
He's no longer a Gerhardt. He didn't get a haircut which means he's still Samson, Re: Dodd mentioning Delilah.
>>
File: Qq5s162.png (242 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
Qq5s162.png
242 KB, 500x382
There was really no reason for them to go overboard on the Dodd hate like they did. The misogyny leads up to being at Peggy's mercy, treating Hanzee like a dog leads up to Hanzee shooting him, but the Satan speech and the abuse towards Simone were totally unnecessary.
>>
>>63293111
Simone was being a legit piece of shit and his last bit of advice to her was valid.
>>
>>63292989
>>63293049
But by killing Dodd he helped the Gerhardts since he (Dodd) can no longer be used as leverage by the KC rogues (Milligan + remaining friend).
>>
Why did he call the Gerhardts in ep 7? Will he kill them all?
>>
>>63293111
He also buried a man alive in hot asphalt because he didn't know where Rye was and purposefully started a gang war.

But oh no, he was mean to his daughter, they didn't have to do that!

Sometimes it's okay to have a character who is a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>63293335
One less Gerhardt does not does not help them going into a huge battle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.