[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate Gungans? They talk pretty funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (193 KB, 1150x750) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
193 KB, 1150x750
Why do people hate Gungans? They talk pretty funny
>>
File: IT IS TREASON.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IT IS TREASON.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>63288646
>misa gets to bring friends
>no charge
>>
Somebody went too far.
>>
Can someone paste the Boss Nass UNA BONGO appropriation of that old pasta?
>>
why does the gungan master looks different?
>>
>>63288964
His ears are behind him tied up
>>
File: tumblr_nmm5fhccpb1ruc976o3_400.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmm5fhccpb1ruc976o3_400.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
What de bongo did yousa just bingobango say about me, yousa itty bitty bitch? Mesa have yousa know mesa graduate bombad of mesa class inda Gungan Heyblibbers, and mesa involved in many, many secret raids on Naboo, and mesa have over 300 confirmed boobodies. Mesa trained in blowblasto warfare and mesa the top eyeblinker in de entire Gungan armed forces. Yousa not'ing to me but just anudda ooblast. Mesa wipe yousa the hangbunga out wit' wahunga de likes of which never be seen before on thissa Naboo, mark my jumbleyo words. Yousa t'ink you get away with sayin' that nablongo to mesa over the Rambleostumbler? T'ink again, wimblebimble. As we blab mesa contacting me secret network of obseblobbos across Otoh Gunga and yousa imbleproxy is being traced right now so you better prepare for de grandwomp, panglewangle. De grandwomp that wipe out the teeny tiny thing yousa call your heystay. Yousa hamdangle dead, kid. Mesa be anywhere, anytime, and mesa kill you in grandbumble ways, and that’s just with mesa bare flippodanglers. Not only mesa waybeylo trained in noflipdangle combat, but mesa have access to the entire whoahgungo of the Gungan Slapboom Corps and mesa use it to its full extent to wipe yousa miserable bumblango off the face of de mudgrud, you little shit. If only yousa known what nogosto retribution yousa little “clever” comment about to bring down upon yousa, mebbe yousa held yousa ungoblo tongue. But yousa couldn’t, yousa didn’t, and now yousa paying de price, yousa goframble ula dango. Mesa bumblast fury all over yousa and yousa drown in it. Yousa wumbrumbly dead, bongorongo.
>>
Why didn't the gungans rule naboo? They have sick ass military equipment

And why weren't their shields used in the clone wars?
>>
>>63288646
They all look like fake cgi and people generally don't like these type of people in real life ...so obviously they would dislike them in a sci fi setting
>>
>>63288646

Mostly because of JarJar. Boss Nass and Tarpals were okay.

>>63290115
>They have sick ass military equipment

I started a rewatch of the movies today, with TPM, and a question I'd never thought of before popped into my head: Why the hell do the Gungans have weapons perfectly designed to fight a droid army?
>>
>>63290669
TPM?
>>
Someone caught wind that Jar Jar's played by a black guy.
>>
youss mesa doopa doopoo planetcorr
>>
File: Naboo_celebration.jpg (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Naboo_celebration.jpg
2 MB, 1920x816
>>63288646

Bigger question is why he would be holding this glowing orb with no explanation and seemingly no connection to the movie.
>>
>>63291421
rugor nass was a giant weeb and was trying to cast the spirit bomb from dragonball z because he hates living and deeply wanted to kill everyone on the planet at the happiest moment of his live.
>>
*smacks lips profusely*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.