[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The sportos >Motorheads >Geeks >Sluts >Bloods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 80s hair.png (290 KB, 731x394) Image search: [Google]
80s hair.png
290 KB, 731x394
>The sportos
>Motorheads
>Geeks
>Sluts
>Bloods
>Wastoids
>Dweebies
>Dickheads

Were these actual cliques in the 80s? "Geeks", "Sluts", and "Bloods" are still around, I guess, but did anyone unironically refer to themselves as a "Dickhead"?
>>
>>63284727
>he wasn't cool enough in high school to know about the dickheads

Tbf they were a pretty wild crew.
>>
>>63284877
Dubs confirmed for truth.
>>
>>63284727
In high school my clique called ourselves derogatory names like "fucktards", "rejects" "dickheads", and that sort of thing.
>>
>>63284727
>but did anyone unironically refer to themselves as a "Dickhead"?

she is using a term the other children use to describe other groups

the motorheads called the jocks sportos and vice versa

i would guess dickheads was a subset of geeks, like sperglords or something
>>
>>63284727
I'm guessing Wasteoids are the stoners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n_cBQORaEQ
>>
you think thats bad, what about?

>Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

literally nobody
>>
>>63284727
NEIN TIMES
>>
>the sportos
preppy jocks, possibly just jocks

>motorheads
your 50s greaser car lovin types

>geeks
some sort of nerd

>sluts
whores

>bloods
niggers

>wastoids
dopers/acid fiends

>dweebies
some other kind of nerd

>dickheads
pure preppy crew

I feel like one of the two nerd groups is old fashioned, plays dungeons and dragons, that sort of thing, while the others are your more forward thinking nerds, all hyped up about computers and engineering and shit like that.
>>
>>63284727
i don't remember as such, no
they were just a bunch of funny words for her to say in a midwestern accent
>>
>>63285089
He has said he just made it up.
>>
File: Two_Souls_Kill_Matthew_Kill.jpg (56 KB, 450x689) Image search: [Google]
Two_Souls_Kill_Matthew_Kill.jpg
56 KB, 450x689
>>63287659
>>
>>63285571
Who >wastoid here?
>>
>>63284727
There are a lot of Dickheads on /tv/, they dont refer to themselves as that, but they are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.