[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about Supernatural? This season has been really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Supernatural.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
Can we talk about Supernatural? This season has been really good so far, and I am so hyped for the return of Lucifer next week.
>>
>>63284305

So any guesses on how Sam will fuck up the whole cage thing?
>>
>>63284489
Not sure, but if there's a repeat of the end of season 8 ("I would rather keep the gates of hell open and not lock away all demons forever instead of letting my brother die"), I'm pretty much done with the series. That was probably the most disappointing season finale in Supernatural history
>>
File: charlie.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
There's only one grand return I'm hyped for.
>>
>>63284305
>Stopped watching during Season 5
>Reads spoiler

I'm really glad I got of this torture-train when it wasn't too late.
>>
Holy shit this show STILL goes on?
>>
>>63287526
and on... and on... and on...
Like the fucking Energizer Bunny.
>>
File: 1415769175277.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415769175277.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>It's a Sam is an emotionally vulnerable second child with repressed childhood memories while Dean is a coldhearted dick that resents Sam's sensitive nature because he's secretly jealous of his taller height, badass mutton chops, and cool Moose nickname episode
>>
>>63285788
Wishful thinking, or have they actually announced this nightmare come true?
>>
I also stopped watching during Season 5, but maybe I'll watch just the Meta-Episodes that came around since then...
>>
>>63284305
wait Luci is back ?? i only watched the first episode and kinda dropped it when sam lied to dean for the million time about the infaction and known supernatural that would lasted 5 episode dealing with that shit ..

anyway is luci really back ? i would watch the show just for him
>>
>>63284305

I had patience with this show, but when in some season finale Sam literally died and went to hell and in the next season he was suddenly revived (no one knew why), I gave up on this shit show.
>>
The Darkness, God's sister, really?

but i mean it is fun to think about.

Shit like that being locked away down there
>>
>>63284305

The thing that gets me the most is how inconsistent this show is.

Dean has fought all kinds of mosters, angels, demons. Been in hell for years being tortured, spent years in purgatory fighting and surviving 24/7 against ancient evils, has been a demon, has met with death, had the mark of cain.

and yet... he gets knocked out every episode by everyone including a girl with imaginary friends problems.

its fucking ridiculous.
>>
This show is garbage. they cater to the shitty fans instead of using the potential the show has. One of the dumbest shits that they keep hinting at is the destiel shit which is annoying. There is so much potential to have t be about a prophecy or whatever and they could waste it away by saying he's gay for him just to cater to the tumblrfags
>>
>>63289699
do you even watch the show or just read tumblr fanfics? there's literally no hint of destiel or wincest in the show, dean is literally the most alpha male 100% hetero character in the history of television

>>63288356
he's back starting next ep
>>
This season has been pretty good
>>
>>63290122
I watch but every single time I watch an episode, so faggoty bitch always brings up some random shit about how oh look they hinted it again. I want an episode where they completely shut down any idea of it. Fuck they killed off jo because she was supposed to be deans love interest but the tumblr bitches didn't like that. I want one episode where they kill any distinct idea of it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.