[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Remakes better than the original God mode: no obvious picks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
ITT: Remakes better than the original

God mode: no obvious picks like Carpenter's The Thing and Cronenberg's The Fly

The original Hills Have Eyes fucking sucks. Aja's remake is one of the best horror movies of the 2000's and deserves way more attention, it'll be the "carpenter's the thing" of this generation
>>
Scarface, original was good, remake was better. You fucking cockroaches.
>>
Official remakecore:

The Mummy
Evil Dead 2
Evil Dead (2013)
13 Assassins
Dawn of the Dead
Death Race
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
Freaky Friday
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (if that one counts)
Numerous Godzilla remakes/reboots/sequels
King Kong
Numerous Dawn of the Dead/Zombi remakes and sequels
The Nutty Professor
Scarface
Wicker Man
>>
Woa woa woa...Dawn of the Dead remake? Where the zombies run and ignore dogs? The Dawn of the Dead with a zombie baby?
>>
>>63284330
>Evil Dead (2013)
>Dawn of the Dead

P L E B

the evil dead remake is dog shit
>>
>>63284159
I can't believe the original and the remake of Hills Have Eyes have the same rating on IMDb, even Wes Craven would agree that the remake is a better movie
>>
Psycho for that butthole
>>
>>63284626
pics
>>
The Crazies remake
The Manchurian Candidate
>>
>>63284330
>King Kong
Even the 70s remake is better than the 2005 one, unless you meant the 70s one all along

>godzilla

I mean, it's not really a remake, but the 2014 is better than the shit 98 one
>>
>>63284330
>Scarface
Nah, original is still the best.
>>
The Blob (1988)

>>63284735
>Even the 70s remake is better than the 2005 one, unless you meant the 70s one all along
YOUR A MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT.
The 70s film is fucking garbage!!!
>>
>>63284861
>a movie that gets kong mostly right and has the GOAT jack as the lead

Vs
>fanfic with no pacing whatsoever and jackson going full lucas
>>
>>63284702

GO FUCKING AWAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT, THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE REMAKE IS SHIT COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL MASTERPIECE.
>>
File: images.jpg (102 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
102 KB, 719x1080
Does this count? I don't even like slashers but this was pretty great
>>
I have yet to see a good remake
>>
>>63284330
>Wicker Man
You are a fucking liar.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.