[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE, I'M NOT WHITE, LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
DUDE, I'M NOT WHITE, LMAO
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
>>63279312
>it's an "unfunny Louie" thread
>>
>>63279312

>hey, lets take Louie and take out all the jokes and funny situations, and then fill all those holes with preachy tumblr shit!
>>
>/pol/ gets triggered thread
>>
>>63279748

>god I hate /pol/!

>bring them up in every conversation and never shut up about them
>>
>>63279312
>Let's make Louie but with skin the color of a turd and when the main character takes a shut he does it on a street designated for that purpose
>>
tried to watch the first episode but there wasn't even a attempt of making a joke
>>
>>63279806

Theres actually an episode where all the "jokes" are literally feminist talking points where the just say how great it is and why you should be one
>>
When the kid starts pointing out people's ethnicities in the first episode that's when I knew I couldn't watch this.
>DUDE EVEN WHITE CHILDREN ARE RACIST LMAOOOOOO
>>
File: big girl.jpg (206 KB, 1897x812) Image search: [Google]
big girl.jpg
206 KB, 1897x812
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>63279783

>God I hate sjws!

>bring them up in every conversation and never shut up about them

>God I hate reddit!

>bring it up in every conversation and never shut up about it
>>
>>63279980

For him
>>
>>63280023

This post is the first in this thread to mention SJW or reddit you stupid faggot. Go fuck yourself Im not talking to you anymore
>>
>>63279980
Why didn't Aziz want to go in with her? Why is he so scared of western toilets?
>>
>>63280066

Doesn't negate the fact that both subjects get brought up in any other thread that doesn't feature a straight white male as the lead you fucking baby.

Jesus, you are a triggered little fuck, aren't you?
>>
>>63280160

Why are you so mad bro? (waves hands around spastically) Maybe you need to head down the block and take a shit? Always chills ME out, feel me? (bugs eyes)
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
LOO
>>
>yfw be in a quirky loving relationship with Noel Wells

Why not end it right now?
>>
wow dev you really are a master of none
>>
his face makes me throw up , yuck
>>
>>63279980
>Being so beta you have to prepubescent girls

Pakis, ot even once.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.