[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows/movies you look back on and think "Wow, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Freakazoid.jpg (13 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Freakazoid.jpg
13 KB, 384x288
ITT: Shows/movies you look back on and think "Wow, that was totally fucking reddit. Why did I enjoy this again?"
>>
>>63279309
>FREAK-AH ME
>FREAK-AH YOU

>FREAKAZOID
>CHIMPANZEE

>Cop guy always talking about 'poo gas'

this is the absolute opposite of reddit you shit
>>
ITT: brain-damaged autists
>>
File: candlejack.jpg (22 KB, 336x252) Image search: [Google]
candlejack.jpg
22 KB, 336x252
yeah exactly especially that episode with candlejack i mean who even believ-
>>
>>63279309
Was this deadpool before deadpool existed?
>>
>>63279309
The shittiest taste holy shit
>>
>>63279828
That episode with Candlejack was perhaps the mos-
>>
>>63279828
>still doing the candlejack meme
Go back to 20
>>
>>63279828
omg this again for GOD SAKES its so fucking obvious people are deliberately typing the - for fucks sake candlejack is just a word i mean think about it how are they even able to press the post butt-
>>
>>63279309
if you actually look back on something you enjoyed as a child and shame yourself because a denomination of nerds enjoy it contemporaneously that fucking sucks and you would probably be happier living in the woods until you starve and get fucked by bears
>>
>>63279828
>lol i'm such an oldfag i've been on here sin
>>
this is some mongoloid's idea of an interesting thread.
>>
Venture Bros.

But I was watching it before it became /reddit/, and I'm committed now,so I'll just have to endure the final several seasons.
>>
>>63279707
NORMIE LEAVE! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
people still putting a fucking dash in candle jack meme i fucki
>>
>>63279924
niggha you better leave before candlejack gets y
>>
File: gortat.jpg (118 KB, 850x582) Image search: [Google]
gortat.jpg
118 KB, 850x582
>>63279958
To be fair man, the first venture bros. season is pretty great.
>>
File: Leonardo-DiCaprio-VIBEafrik.jpg (71 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo-DiCaprio-VIBEafrik.jpg
71 KB, 700x466
>>63279876
>get fucked by bears
too soon bro too soon
>>
>>63280091
I really like the first seasons despite the low production values. I have no problem with continuity found in the later seasons, and in fact, it makes the show better in a sense. I just find how high the show is on itself to be a little obnoxious. Sorry that I can't put it more tangibly. I just think if they could accomplish that, the show would be more fun and palatable.
>>
>>63279828
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT CANDLEJACK MEME.

THERE I SAID IT: CANDLEJACK.

CANDLEJACK, FUCK YOU.
>>
I would never consider anything before 2005 to be reddit. You're going to ruin everything you loved before that.
>>
>>63280324
>note: anon was captured by candlejack on his way back to his pla-
>>
>>63280185
Tbh broseph I pretty much stopped watching the show after season 3. Waiting so long between seasons, missing an episode and that fucking with the story for me, it just got to be where I didn't care anymore. I didn't necessarily care for how the characters were developing either but that's just me.
>>
>>63280409
stil using a dash like a fucking pleb mate
>>
>>63279309
On reddit:
ITT: Shows/movies you look back on and think "Wow, that was totally fucking 4chan. Why did I enjoy this again?"
>>
>>63279855
>>63279828
>>63279866
You don't do the meme with a hyphen (-) you fucking newf
>>
File: walkingmemes.jpg (297 KB, 1069x1500) Image search: [Google]
walkingmemes.jpg
297 KB, 1069x1500
>>
Who is Candlejack anywa-
>>
>>63280409
>>63281132
>still using the hyphen

Go back to re
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.