[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot of people are unironically speculating that Eisenber's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: CVSpNNSUsAAmP2O.png-large.png (388 KB, 1024x390) Image search: [Google]
CVSpNNSUsAAmP2O.png-large.png
388 KB, 1024x390
A lot of people are unironically speculating that Eisenber's Luthor is based on Max Landis.
>>
>>63279205
He had just finished American Ultra before Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>63279222
>He had just finished American Ultra before Batman vs Superman.

Z Snyder: We need you to act like a total asshole, someone the audience will despise the moment he appears.
J Eisenberg: American Ultra was worth it after all. *bursts into treats*
>>
>>63279863
Eisenberg: what kind of Luther you want?

Snyder: I want a whiney, entitled, annoying faggot

Eisenberg: Say no more F.A.M.
>>
>>63279205
We need to stop these Jews from existing
>>
Eisenberg: what kind of Luther you want?

Snyder: JUST........

Eisenberg: Say no more F.A.M.
>>
File: 1415504292307.jpg (23 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
1415504292307.jpg
23 KB, 640x618
>>63279205
Is it that so unreasonable?

>loud cocky ambiguously gay weirdo with stupid hair is the son of a famous rich murderer who will always overshadow him so he has to talk like a neurotic autist and create abominations to get attention

Post yfw the newest incarnation of LL is literally max landis
>>
>>63281569
Lex is successful, though
>>
>>63279222
how much interaction during production does an actor share with a writer? None
>>
i always thought that billy zane looked a lot like the animated luthor (mostly the eyes, or eyelids).
has he ever been approached to do it?
>>
>>63279205
Huh, he did seem like insufferable faggot in the trailer
>>
>>63281745

apparently max and jesse have hung out, and jesse can do a really good impression of max.
>>
>total cunt with faggot hair
that describes half of hollywood though
>>
File: LexLandis.png (45 KB, 718x495) Image search: [Google]
LexLandis.png
45 KB, 718x495
>>63279205
>>
>>63279205
I hate kikes and their stupid big faces.
>>
>>63281569
>create abominations
kek
>>
>>63283722

What was he gonna say, "no please do not pay more attention to me"? This is a youtube / twitter LA raised neo-celebrity product of nepotistic narcissistic Hollywood culture. This hollow waste of space would claim credit for the Paris bombings if he thought it would get him four more followers and a trending hashtag.
>>
Max Landis is the epitome of smug Gen-X ethos
>>
>>63281569
Someone should tweet him that.
>>
I have no idea who Max Landis is and so I don't care.
>>
How much of this movie is borrowed from Landis's Superman short?
>>
>>63283948
Good to know, you feel special. Such as special snowflake, hey everyone! Look at this cool guy showing how cool he is!

Nobody cares. If you don't know who the faggot brat is, why do you feel the need to say so? Upvotes don't work here.
>>
File: 1448911627996.jpg (34 KB, 408x385) Image search: [Google]
1448911627996.jpg
34 KB, 408x385
GET TO DA CHOPPA
>>
So he's essentially playing Lex Zuckerlandis?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.