[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5H vOjois-E Honestly Hidde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Hidden.jpg (114 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hidden.jpg
114 KB, 630x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HvOjois-E

Honestly Hidden is one of the best takes on a zombie film I have seen in sometime. If you haven't seen it and you are a fan of Zombie/Suspenseful horror I would recommend it no doubt.
>>
Personal opinions please?
>>
>>63273066
Looks neat.
Is there a torrent out?
>>
>>63273066
Fuck, this looks promising.
>>
>>63274448
not op, but here you go. I found a good torrent.
http://kattorrents.me/hidden-2015-720p-web-dl-x264-ac3-jyk-t11354090.html#comment
>>
It's a zombie movie?
Somehow I get the feeling that's supposed to be a spoiler.
>>
>Zombie movie
All interest gone.
>>
>>63274649
go back to le reddit faggot
>>
>>63274664
I will when you do negro.
>>
>>63274682
ayyy lmao
>>
If I watch this movie and the twist is "MAN IS THE REAL MONSTER," I'm going to be pissed.
>>
gonna watch it for that tasty alexander skarsgard.
>>
>>63273066
is this that movie where they turn out to be the infected and the 'monsters' outside turn out to be normal humans trying to kill them for being infected?
>>
>>63273066
saw it a few days ago, not super action packed but It was amazing and intense none the less.
>>
>>63274861
Yes sir

Let me know what you all think. I hadn't seen much advertisement about it but I personally enjoyed it. Hope it wasn't that shitty of a recommendation.
>>
>zombie film
>zombie
>film
>>
>>63275620
Not that anon, but man i liked the idea and concept of this movie. Its a pretty good movie.
>>
>>63276829
Very original in my eyes. Glad you digged it.
>>
>>63276867
Seriously, thanks man i enjoyed the movie. One thing though, in the end when she said "look mom the sun 302 days" and the mom was like no, these are not days. What did she mean by that ? Because she didn't believe in miracles and her husband died ?
>>
God, there are people who still like zombies?
>>
>>63276960
nigga shut yo ass up.
>>
>>63276925

THEY WERE PROBABLY COUNTING HOURS.
>>
>>63276979
ahh ok
>>
>>63276925
I think the mother still believes in miracles given by how they end up. I believe the mother reassures her to not count them as days but as miracles still.
>>
>>63277103

see

>>63276979
>>
It's pretty good, only con is the annoying as fuck little girl.
>>
>>63277247
I don't think that at all.
>>
I watched it a few months ago, it was pretty good 8/10. Great plot twist too, this is not really a zombie movie though, so people who are dropping this because of zombies, try it, you will be pleasantly surprised if you do.
>>
>>63273066
>Hi /tv/ I'm director of Hidden, the best zombie film in years, AMA

nice try faggot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.