[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
BvS will fucking flop.
>>
I wish but no
>>
warner bros on suicide watch
turn on cnn
>>
>>63270639
In what regard? It's going to rake in the cash but receive mixed reviews like Man of Steel did.
>>
TBQH FAMILY MARVEL HAS BEEN BTFO AND IS ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You can see how scared Marvelkeks are everytime this movie drops a trailer.
Literally no hype surrounding CW now and all they can do is making these salty threads.
>>
YOU WILL
>>
Looks fine other than shoehorned Wonder Woman.
>>
ffs they made batman a kek
>>
This was a huge disappointment.

They deserve for this to flop.
>>
>>63270732
I'm more of DCfag but shit CW has more hype than this. People flock to whatever movie that has the name Marvel in it.
>>
File: Colbert No.gif (698 KB, 304x224) Image search: [Google]
Colbert No.gif
698 KB, 304x224
>>63270639
No it won't. No it fucking won't. You might think it will be shit, and that is fine. I myself am a bit reserved about the whole thing. I know I am weird but I reserve my judgement for the actual movie because trailers can be misleading as fuck, but fucking flop? Fuck no it won't. You are retarded, don't know what the term "flop" actually means, or more likely both. It has two of the biggest and most recognizable superheros in the fucking world in the same fucking movie. You know how many widely recognized heroes existed in the Marvel Studios universe before the movies got big? Maybe the Hulk. And that is a big maybe. Still doesn't remotely compare to Batman and Superman. In fact, the only hero Marvel has in it's entirety that measures up in terms of popularity to either of those two is Spider-man. Not only are they in the same fucking movie, but they are in the same fucking movie having a fight that nerds argue so hard over they have to clean each other's spittle off their glasses after the argument has concluded. That movie will not be a fucking flop. It will print fucking money.
>>
>>63271408
Nah, it'll flop.
>>
File: Okay.gif (919 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
Okay.gif
919 KB, 245x285
>>63271435
>>
Imagine if this movie came out 10 or even 5 years ago. The hype would have been fucking insane. But now that Marvel has completely flooded the market no one cares about this or Civil War. It won't be long now before capeshit dies.
>>
>>63270639
No it won't, it will score one of the best records in history, but people in the end won't like it that much. Then, will start to hate it.
>>
>>63271475
Idk about this but Civil War is the most fast ly watched trailer ever you dingus
>>
File: 1.jpg (93 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
93 KB, 519x600
Watch how it will make double civil wars box office anyway
>>
File: 1.jpg (14 KB, 392x412) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14 KB, 392x412
>>63271001
>2.4 million views in one day

Yeah, people loved civil bore
>>
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 300x197
>>63271583
>Fastly

Opinion discarded

Also, no.
>>
I miss Justice League.
>>
>>63271677
Despite my terrible use of the English langauge. Your objectively wrong and have no evidence, factoids or sensible logic to justify a claim such as the one you had made.
>>
Suicide squad will blow this TFO
>>
>>63271726
>Your

JUST

anyway, bvs had more views in 24 hours
>>
LITERALLY ALL THE HYPE FOR THIS MOVIE IS GONE!

DC'S ONLY LIFE SUPPORT IS SUICIDE SQUAD!
>>
>>63271688
That's still a thing you can read. It's pretty cool right now with The Darkseid War going on.
>>
>>63271764
C'mon man, there's no need to pick on the people that can't into English. At least he's trying.
>>
It looks so fucking cheesy and stupid. I love it.
>>
>>63271408
>>63271459
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.