[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED SNYDER WITH EVOLVING DOOMSDAY OH MAH LAWD BTFO MARVEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Based Snyder.png (2 MB, 1386x1620) Image search: [Google]
Based Snyder.png
2 MB, 1386x1620
BASED SNYDER WITH EVOLVING DOOMSDAY OH MAH LAWD

BTFO MARVEL
>>
>>63269860
those deep references
wow dc
u did it
>>
>>63269860
>>
>>63269860
I'm not a comicbook reading weeb so you'll have to explain yourself.
>>
>>63269860
What did he mean when he said that?
>>
B R A V O N O L A N
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N
>>
>>63270176
it's not
doomsday was a perfect killing machine made by a dude who keep killing a baby and cloning the remains and doing it over and over again until it became the ultimate weapon.
>>
Ninja turtle
>>
>>63270292
thats not how evolution works
>>
>>63270292
i thought DD was an ayylium with some kind of link to krypton
>>
>>63270324
it's comic logic
Fucking superman can throw a whole fucking car without just ripping out the bumpers
Fuck off
>>
>>63270333
no
he just blew up the planet he was born in and floated in space until he reached earth
He punched superman so hard and doomday got punched so hard they both like died and shit
>>
>>63270333
Looks like Michael Shannon , sooooooo
>>
>Bringing in Doomsday into an already crowded film
This will be a clusterfuck too much shit.
>>
>>63270391
well i knew he killed supman and stuff but i had no idea he was created by experiment
>>
Is everyone in this thread blind? ARE YOU ALL FUCKING BLIND?! That is clearly a teenage mutant ninja turtle.
>>
File: rampaging-cgi-monster-#843.jpg (41 KB, 550x335) Image search: [Google]
rampaging-cgi-monster-#843.jpg
41 KB, 550x335
>>63269860
>>
>>63270324
before i go to bed lemme clarify that shit on your face for you, evolution is garbage and has no place in reality other than your say so. both you and your band of idiotic atheist has to show every creature that has ever lived and those that lived now,remains. that is, you have to show each and ever species and its successive species over an unbreakable chain of years linking the fish to the creatures that now exist.

evolution is such garbage that not only can it not be proven in a court of law but even the so called events that caused on thing to become something else is so much conjecture. there is no skeletal proof of any creature slowly over a half a million years of its previous and successive evolution processes; slowly becoming the former or the latter. but of course you and yours will say go to a museum or go read a book but saying that is nonsense for the proof needed to solidify evolution doesn't exist at all.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE AS FAITHFUL AS THEIST ARE?
>>
>>63270513
>one new character introduce
>too crowded
>>
>>63271306
>Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and Lex Luther
>4 main characters introduced in this film
Doomsday also should be a larger villain part due to his history with Superman but I doubt they'll include any of that.
>>
>>63269860

My question is, what did Lex plan on doing after Doomsday killed Superman? How would he control Doomsday or put him down?
>>
>>63271294
Trying to make an epic new copy pasta?
>>
>>63271377

Not even a DCfag but the first trailer showed Lex with kryptonite, right?

Kryptonite doesn't kill Doomsday, but harms him. Lex can use it as a cattle prod of some sort, bring him under submission.
>>
DC is literally finished. You never EVER introduce the concept of evolution to Ameritards.

Meanwhile based Captain America saying that there's only 1 god and he's pretty sure he doesn't dress like a like an ausdag
>>
>>63271280
>Doomsday is just Zod plus the Marvel Super Soldier Serum
BRAVA SNYDER
R
A
V
A
>>
>>63271659
Do you believe in Evolution?
>>
>>63271294
>>63271473
>evolution is such garbage that not only can it not be proven in a court of law

Maybe its the 2 days without sleep but that really, really made me laugh
>>
>>63271676
you ask if I believe my uncle was monkey? then no I do not believe my uncle was a monkey. your uncle might have been a monkey based on that ridiculous you asked
>>
>>63271377
kryptonite

which if Doomsday is based off of Zod's corpse, makes him weak to it.
>>
>>63269860
>>
>>63272500
El Gigante?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.