[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What DC movie are you most interested in seeing after Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What DC movie are you most interested in seeing after Batman V Superman?
>>
Wonder Woman, but only because I like the character and not because the movie stuff makes me excited

And Aquaman and JL
>>
cyborg tb.h
>>
>>63266743
>Wonder Woman, but only because I like the character and not because the movie stuff makes me excited
Isn't it set in the 1930s? Pretty neat to be honest.
>>
>>63266743

>basically all of them
>>
>>63266934

I hear that it is set in like 3 time periods. She's like 200 years old or something.
>>
>>63266930
Cyborg doesn't come out for another 5 years nigger
>>
>>63267108
is 5 years from now after batman vs superman?
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 2208x1242
>>63267168
2020 nigguh
>>
>>63266934
WWI = 1910s
>>
>>63267075
I'm not interested in GL
I'm mildly interested in Flash, Cyborg and Shazam, but without anything to see, I can't be hyped
>>
>>63267455
Those movies are barley in pre-production mate
>>
>>63267476
And that's why I can't be hyped, there's nothing to see yet

At least Aquaman visual was revealed and there's more info about the crew

The others' costumes were revealed as well in the comic con, but we never saw it
>>
>>63266508
Is it Shazam or Captain Marvel? Either way that's at the top of the list of options. I don't think it's directly tied in to the Justice League and as far as cape shit goes a kid dealing with life and death situations and super powers could be really interesting.
>>
>>63267583
Shazam, DC can use Captain Marvel but not on titles or merchandise
>>
>>63267606
They literally had a comic called Convergence: Captain Marvel earlier this year, pretty sure they still can use that name.
>>
>>63267653
>>63267606

Thay can't even use shazam. Is SHAZAM!
>>
File: ConvergenceShazam001cover.jpg (401 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
ConvergenceShazam001cover.jpg
401 KB, 900x1384
>>63267653
Wrong, m8
They can use the name only inside the book, like they did in Multiversity
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.