[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best show that was cancelled mis S1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
My brother and I have a Christmas tradition where every year we watch a TV show that was cancelled in the middle of its first season.

So far we have seen:

>Firefly
Bretty good, most folks here have probably seen it
>Mission Hill
Decent cartoon, in a bit of a weird spot but once it finds it's feet it does well
>My Big Fat Greek Life
Every second of this was torture
>Charlie's Angels 2011
Made me wish I was re-watching My Big Fat Greek Life
>The Tick with Patrick Warburton
This was actually pretty good, it didn't deserve to be cancelled.

I was going to watch the Friends Spinoff "Joey" but it turns out that got 2 seasons.

What should it be this year?
>>
Cool tradition. Maybe Wonderfalls?
>>
>>63265553
That 80's Show maybe? Can't remember if it got a full first season or not.
>>
>>63265553
I enjoyed Betrayal, a drama series from a couple of years ago.
It lasted 13 episodes.
>>
File: kings.jpg (43 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
kings.jpg
43 KB, 900x350
>>63265553
try "kings" with ian mcshane
>>
>>63265553
I don't think it was cancelled mid season, but that one post-apocalyptic show with the small town family and the black sheep son that comes back and leads everyone was THE SHIT.
>>
File: 600full-gary-&-mike-poster.jpg (102 KB, 371x518) Image search: [Google]
600full-gary-&-mike-poster.jpg
102 KB, 371x518
Gary and Mike
Do Over
RJ Berger (Had 2 seasons though)
>>
>>63268399
Jericho, i don't know if you can even get dvdrip for that show...
>>
File: robbery.jpg (96 KB, 450x630) Image search: [Google]
robbery.jpg
96 KB, 450x630
Pic related was cancelled by CBS after thirteen episodes were made (but only ten shown). Good Michael Mann-produced cop show with Tom Sizemore essentially playing Vincent Hanna from Heat and doing a better job at it than Pacino. A must for Mann completeists.
>>
File: threshold-5139f0a9292e2[1].jpg (44 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
threshold-5139f0a9292e2[1].jpg
44 KB, 500x281
Threshold.

>Carla Gugino
>Brent Spiner
>Peter Dinklage
>Charles Dutton
>another guy

Fun sci-fi show that didn't even get all its episodes aired. Whole thing is on DVD.
>>
>>63268494
It's on TPB. At least it was a year or so ago. Just up and over with no resolution or anything. GODAMMIT.
>>
Freak and Geeks obviously
>>
>>63265553

Terriers
>>
>>63265553
The Tick was the shit. Patrick Warburton is underrated as hell
>>
>>63265553
Selfie
>>
>>63265553
Nia was hot as fuck before she became anorexic.
>>
>>63268544
>>Carla Gugino
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
That one with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair that was a remake of some foreign show
>>
>>63268320
Oh! We watched that one too!

Thanks for the reminder. It wasn't bad. I honestly think if they called it something else it would have been renewed for more.
>>
>>63268206
Wonderfalls was great! I loved The Class when it was on, and maybe Undeclared too.
>>
bump for more ideas
>>
You need to watch Profit my nigga
>>
>>63265553
Check out Justice. It was a Fox show starring Victor Garbor. I used to watch it all the time when it was new.
They had a neat thing where they would reveal what "really" happened with the crime, and you can see if the verdict they chose was correct or not. Only had 12 eps I think
>>
File: cast.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>63265553
>>63265553
Try "That 80s Show" it ran not even a full season from Jan.-May 2002 and Dennis from Sunny is the main character.

It was a horrible semi-spin off of that 70s show that failed miserably.
>>
File: tick_l.jpg (24 KB, 395x315) Image search: [Google]
tick_l.jpg
24 KB, 395x315
>>63265553 >>63268677
>The Tick with Patrick Warburton
I remember starting a spoon mail in campaign to Fox to get the show back on the air.
It failed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.