[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit. Did this catch anybody else off guard? First 4 episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bjhm.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bjhm.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Holy Shit. Did this catch anybody else off guard?
First 4 episodes are kinda shit for season 1.
>>
File: Beatrice.jpg (122 KB, 377x454) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice.jpg
122 KB, 377x454
I fucking love this show! Not only because of it's dark comedy, but because of the depression it makes me feel... yeah... It's pretty cool, I'm waiting for the next season.
>>
File: 1395103617905.gif (685 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1395103617905.gif
685 KB, 500x281
LOL SAD CELEBRITIES BUT ITS A HORSE AND THEYRE ANIMALS LOL I CAN RELATE TO HUMAN PROBLEMS FROM CARTOON ANIMALS
>>
>>63263168
First season is great
Second season is pretty good, but a slight rehash of the first, and some of the sub-plots are awful.
>>
>>63263265

If I had to describe this show in the most retarded way possible that would be it.
>>
i'd rather see anime discussions then this /co/ shit.
>>
>>63263295
Yep but Escape from L.A. is god-tier episode...
>>
>>63263380
When Bojack takes his yacht back to LA...man I love that scene.
>>
>>63263168
the definition of pretention
>>
This is THE scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMfZyfD4U8U
>>
Best cartoon in 30 years.
>>
I gave it a pretty fair chance but man that show fucking sucks.
>>
>>63265332
why 30 years? Why cartoon aired in 1985 that was so great? Were you even alive then moron
>>
File: 1437111400017.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1437111400017.png
130 KB, 394x360
just wait OP just wait
>>
>>63265417
Star Trek: The Animated Series
>>
>>63263168
Ridley, the machine is a success. According to this thread I've gone back to the year 2014!
>>
>watch first episode
>fucking hate it, stop watching half-way through
>get bored some time, start watching again
>watch like, first 3 episodes, mediocre
>suddenly it gets fucking real
>binge the rest of the show
>>
>>63263320
kek
>>
>>63267385
I don't know what the hell happened between that first episode and the rest of the show, but it's a massive jump in quality even in episode 2

I don't think that "reddit" has ever been such an appropriate adjective before the Bojack pilot, you could almost smell the Minecraft shirts and fedoras through the screen
>>
I like the show, but I want to love it. The only thing that is keeping me from loving Bojack is excessive use of crappy referential humor. It's very similar to Family Guy at times.
>>
literal REDDIT
>>
I fucking love this show. My boyfriend and I would have mini binges til 2am after work. ended up finishing it in about a week.
10/10 cant wait for next season
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.