[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Will It End?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: imagesHLZPM9MK.jpg (12 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
imagesHLZPM9MK.jpg
12 KB, 284x177
Here's my idea for the ending. Jack fights his way to a portal back home with the help of fan favorites like the Scotsman etc and they all have a heartfelt goodbye. But Aku follows Jack through the portal, merges with past Aku and becomes a God of destruction again. Then the other Gods intervene, upgrading Jack's magic sword possibly changing its form into an Odachi. We get an epic battle, Aku is defeated and the Gods explain that the battle has created some rift which maintains the other timeline so all the beloved characters from past episodes don't blip out of existence in a paradox. Cut to years later with people telling the legend of Samurai Jack. Cross dissolve to the Gods again, now joined by a newly deified Jack. Credits.
>>
File: 1434323747165.jpg (76 KB, 695x407) Image search: [Google]
1434323747165.jpg
76 KB, 695x407
that would be sick but take it to /co/ nigga
>>
>>63261404
Why? It's a TV show.
>>
>>63261334
>f-fan favorites

NO FUCK YOU

JACK GETS HELP FROM EVERYONE HE EVER ASSISTED ON HIS ADVENTURES

EVERYONE
>>
>>63262301
Even the dead ones?
>>
>>63261334
>MUH ENDING

Shut the fuck up pleb.
>>
>>63261334
I hope not.
>>
>>63262516
oh no you called OP a pleb! truly your edge is too lordly for us oh patrician sire.
>>
>>63262563
Yeah, you would probably prefer that instead they all sit down to talk about which episode of Everybody Loves Raymond is the comfiest, kill yourself.
>>
>>63262677
Lol no need to get so mad, I'm just saying your ending is cheesy as fuck.
>>
>>63261334
Aku will win.
>>
>>63261439
It's a cartoon.
>>
>>63262982
They don't show cartoons on TV anymore? Man, this not having cable decision is sounding better all the time. Plus /co/ only really cares about capeshit which I don't give a fuck about their terrible soap opera storylines.
>>
>>63263066
Just because it's on TV doesn't mean it belongs on tv. You can play a videogame on a television but that doesn't mean we we want /v/eddit shit all over /tv/.

>>>/co/

>/co/ only cares about capeshit
There are tons of SW and capeshit threads on /tv/ thanks to crossboard posters
>>
>>63263125
>Just because it's on TV doesn't mean it belongs on tv.
Do you even think about what you're saying before typing?

>capeshit threads on /tv/
Yeah, threads about the capeshit that's ON TELEVISION ..and film.
>>
>>63263125
Not OP but that's some fucking retarded logic right there

>Can play games on a tv but doesn't mean we want game talk

It's broadcast on a TV channel. Games aren't. Games come from a completely different system that just so happens to use a screen, and sometimes that screen can also be a television.

Do you understand how retarded that logic is now? Do you get angry when people talk about movies on here as well? Oh but then movies can also be played on things that aren't tvs. Oh but do you have to wait UNTIL that film is on tv, then it can be discussed? FUCK what can we actually talk about on this board??
>>
And I still haven't heard one reply with any better ideas. Just people trolling between fapping to Lena Dunham thread updates.
>>
>>63263458
Endings a bit meh. Don't really know what I'd do but I definitely wouldn't do that
>>
>>63263724
It's leagues better than the ending to Twin Peaks, Roseanne, Seinfeld, Star Trek Enterprise, The Sopranos, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, and most Television series endings that someone got paid to make.
>>
File: 1447439106835.jpg (43 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1447439106835.jpg
43 KB, 500x492
It won't be the same without Mako.
>>
>>63263890
Oh right, sorry, had no idea you had the final say on which series ended well. I always thought it was opinion based but w/e I'll roll with it
>>
>>63263947
They can create a Mako soundboard. There's barely any spoken dialogue in Samurai Jack so they could totally get away with using samples from their Mako sound library.
>>
>>63263890
But seriously the ending that's described here is an autists wet dream of how SJ is gonna end
>>
>>63263947
Agreed. I'm still interested in who they will get to replace him but they will never be as good as Mako was
>>
>>63263980
As much as anyone saying OP's is cheesy and meh. I agree that it's a better ending than. "uhh.. it was uhh... It was all a ghost named Bob whooOOOooo!!"
>>
>>63264012
better than /tv's wet dream - Lena Dunham in another micro bikini.
>>
>>63264097
what?
>>
>>63264124
If by pretending you don't know, you're trying to trick me into posting content of her for you to look at while you fantasize about cumming on her belly then rubbing it in like sunscreen then you failed.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.