[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this self defence or murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: han-shot-first-bookends2.jpg (37 KB, 464x387) Image search: [Google]
han-shot-first-bookends2.jpg
37 KB, 464x387
>>
>>63258738
greedo dindu nuffin
>>
“Because I was thinking mythologically — should he be a cowboy, should he be John Wayne? And I said, ‘Yeah, he should be John Wayne.’ And when you’re John Wayne, you don’t shoot people [first] — you let them have the first shot. It’s a mythological reality that we hope our society pays attention to.”

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>63258738
Preemptive self defense
>>
>>63258812
Except he wasn't John Wayne in the OT, he was Clint Eastwood.
>>
they are fucking gangstas

live by the sword die by the sword

i dont know who thinks people need a character to be the dalai lama to like them, its pretty pathetic and already proven untrue
>>
>>63259358
He wasn't very Clint either
Maybe Terence hill
>>
>>63258738
It actually was a pious thing of justice and Greedo shot first, so thus Han knew he gave that fuck a chance and responded to that by killing his worthless ass.
>>
why are we fucking talking about this
what the fuck do you think you can add to this conversation after so long
>>
>>63259555
Trips speak the truth
>>
>>63258738

>shooting someone who shoots at you
>murder

How are you even asking that question, OP? He clearly acted out of self-defense.
>>
>guy is literally coming to kill you
>you know this
>b-better let him have the first shot or I'll be a monster!

Fuck that gay shit Han was a good guy at heart he just didn't fuck around
>>
He fucking blasted Vader a second after entering cloud city dining room, Creedo was a cunt sent to deal with Han. You either shoot first or not at all in these kind of situations.

Lucas is a hack.
>>
>>63259539

>Greedo shot first

You have to be 18 to post here, son.
>>
It was business
>>
>>63261848
vader didnt do anything wrong he was just eating dinner.
>>
>>63258738
In american law if somebody threatens you with serious bodily harm or death you can use lethal force, regardless of previous crimes involved

since america is the only place that actually matters, Han Zimmerman was justified shooting Greevon Mardo
>>
>Han was a good guy
>especially at the beginning of IV

lol naw, its not even clear that the Rebels were the good guys if you think about it
>>
File: 1441416706777.jpg (2 MB, 1200x3834) Image search: [Google]
1441416706777.jpg
2 MB, 1200x3834
>>63258738
>>
>>63258738
Technically self-defense either way. Greedo flat out told him he was there to kill him.

That's why Lucas' "logic" is total bullshit anyway. Han already had to shoot Greedo in order to stay alive. By making it so Greedo fires at him as well only makes it so Han Solo is alive because Greedo is the worst fucking shot imaginable.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.