[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE YOU REAAAAAADY http://comicbook.com/2015/12/02/adu lt-s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1449080157321.jpg (65 KB, 620x992) Image search: [Google]
1449080157321.jpg
65 KB, 620x992
ARE YOU REAAAAAADY

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/02/adult-swim-announces-new-season-of-samurai-jack-with-genndy-tart/
>>
>another nostalgia grab because nobody can come up with anything as interesting as shows like this

k
>>
>>63256596
Tbf this show never really finished.

Who are they going to get to play aku now that mako is dead?
>>
>>63256885
someone who sounds like him but is different just enough to annoy you
>>
File: martian queen formal wear.png (538 KB, 1128x1445) Image search: [Google]
martian queen formal wear.png
538 KB, 1128x1445
>doing it without Aku's old voice and most likely with flash animation
>>
>>63256416
based
>>63256596
yeah but with the original creator and all that so it should be good family
>>63256885
michael cera
>>
I'm okay with this

I trust Genndy
>>
My question is will it be hand drawn?

I've got this strange feeling that cgi is to be expected
>>
>>63256416
Ugh I can't take sequelitis anymore.
>>
>>63256972
Fuck i forgot about the Duck Dodgers show completely.

Shit was tight
>>
File: conan-barbarian-05_510.jpg (21 KB, 510x220) Image search: [Google]
conan-barbarian-05_510.jpg
21 KB, 510x220
>tfw no mako
>>
>>63256596
The guy who did Iroh I bet
>>
>>63256885
They got someone to replace Mako when he died in the middle of Avatar, they could just get the same guy.
>>
>>63256416
>new-season

It just needed one movie, maybe 60 minutes long to end the story.

I really didn't want more story. I want a definitive end to it. If they're not going to give us that they're not going to top Jack and the Baby as the final episode.
>>
>>63256885
the guy that studied under Mako, Greg Baldwin
>>
>>63256416
Maybe they won't get to hold back and show some blood
>>
>>63259418
its adult swim, its gonna be hardcore
>>
>>63259418
I dunno, when you remember that the "oil" is symbolic blood then the show becomes gory as fuck in a way.
>>
>>63256416
Will he finally get to fucking go home and kill Aku?
>>
Didn't an episode show that Jack isn't destined to go back until he's a badass older bearded version of himself with armor?

Because I remember that one being one of the best.
>>
>>63256596
Honestly they could probably soundboard Mako. There's little dialogue in Samurai Jack and even though usually Aku exposits more they could get away with just using clips of him shouting "Samurai Jack!" "Fool!" laughing, reaction noises from their library of Mako recordings etc.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.