[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I knew this girl, she had twelve guys... they beat her up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Mark.jpg (12 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
Mark.jpg
12 KB, 443x332
>I knew this girl, she had twelve guys... they beat her up she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero St

What did he mean by this?
>>
Nothing. It was just a cool story.
>>
That he knew this girl, she had twelve guys... they beat her up she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero St
>>
>>63244758
*they beat her up so bad

Jesus I can't even meme correctly
>>
Is Tommy's hair even real?
>>
in The Disaster Artist Greg says he ad-libbed 'Guerrero St.' Apparently it's a street near Tommy's apartment and Tommy freaked the fucked out because he didn't want anything related to his personal life in the movie.
Even though Guerrero St. is a real street in San Francisco, which his movie takes place, it didn't fit Tommy's vision of the movie and Greg actually had to fight him to keep this insignificant detail in the movie.
>>
I never understood that, they all found out, then decided the best course of action was for all of them to beat the shit out her?
>>
>>63244891
Are there some serious skeletons in Wiseau's closet or something? Is he actually a Balkan war criminal on the run?
>>
>>63244758
That he sold out his friend Tommy to make money off of a book deal.
>>
>>63244929
haha what a story mark
>>
File: waynes_world_2.jpg (12 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
waynes_world_2.jpg
12 KB, 375x250
Guerrero Street? Ah, yes, Guerrero Street. I once knew a girl who lived on Guerrero Street. Long time ago, when I was a young man. Not a day passes I don't think her and the promise that I made which I will always keep. That one perfect day on Guerrero Street. That's uh, five blocks up, two over.
>>
>>63244830
Mongol hair genetics he has as an Eastern European.
>>
>>63244758

Haaaaaahaha

What a weird movie OP.
>>
>>63244939
If Tommy had an issue with the book he'd sue
>>
dunno. it wasn't even a full story. nonetheless Tommy found it fucking hysterical
>>
>>63244931
He just wants to keep his privacy. Maybe he's afraid people will try blackmailing him with personal information if he speaks too much.

I can understand not being forthcoming with personal information.
>>
File: 1410290208526.gif (1 MB, 417x242) Image search: [Google]
1410290208526.gif
1 MB, 417x242
>>
>>63244931

A poor Polish boy who was abused by the French, fled to America and through some back room dealings with the mafia became a landlord of some lucrative real estate in LA.
>>
File: polan.jpg (73 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
polan.jpg
73 KB, 600x839
>>63245005
>>63244931
>>63245026
>sun glasses
>Eastern European
>possibly Polish
>from a former communist country
>very secretive
He's former President Jaruzelski. The old man who died last year was a double all this time. The real one went to America under the name Tommy Wiseau.
>>
File: prizepig.png (101 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
prizepig.png
101 KB, 327x316
>>63244758
I knew this girl, she had five guys...they memed her up so bad she ended up on a panel at the UN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.