[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UK Office Brilliant character depth with unparalleled dialogue,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: the_office_618_us_uk_1.jpg (45 KB, 618x500) Image search: [Google]
the_office_618_us_uk_1.jpg
45 KB, 618x500
>UK Office
Brilliant character depth with unparalleled dialogue, truly genre-defining

>US Office
dude memes lmao
>>
whats wrong with meems
>>
>>63243939
they are uncultured and beneath my superior European sensibilities
>>
>>63243958
>UK
>european
>>
>DUDE SHOT FOR SHOT REMAKE BECAUSE AMERICANS DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LMAO
>>
Dude hyper fake stereotypes instead of human realistic characters because americans cant relate to humans only bullshit loud stereotypes lmao
>>
>>63243919
UK Office didn't have much depth to the characters. They were pretty static, senpai.

US Office started to develop some of the characters once they stepped away from straight copying the UK Office. But, as the series went on, more and more focus was placed on specific romantic relationships and many characters just fell into the background.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Carell pulled off the 'boss' character better.
>>
>>63244056
you're American aren't you?
>>
>>63244065
Nope, I'm a Brit.
>>
>Implying Ricky Gervais isn't an unfunny cunt.
>>
>>63243994
To be fair, they sure do mumble a lot on the UK show. Had to turn on the closed captioning after a while until I got used to it.
>>
>>63244078
suuure
>>
Can't fucking stand Steve Carell in comedy mode.
>>
UK Office was more of a documentry where the US Office became more of a sitcom.
>>
>>63244263
it's literally called "mockumentary"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.