[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2050) Image search: [Google]
The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2050
ITT: literal cancer
>>
it's pretty much the new friends, a show you can have reruns on in the background anytime
>>
>>63243489
its not "literal" cancer you fucking moron.
>>
>people actually enjoy this
TBBT is fucking garbage. Try to see that without the laughing machine on the background. It's just cringe.
>>
>>63243687

Fuck off Friends was great and only had two bad characters (Rachel kind of and Monica who was insufferable), everyone is bad in TBBT except maybe Penny.
>>
>>63244060
you don't know shit, pheobe was clearly the worst main character on friends
>>
>>63243766
It IS for television, tho.
It's slowly killing it.
>>
>>63244060

it's on the same level as bbt, fuck of with your nostalgia goggles
>>
>>63244079

Phoebe had the best one-liners by far out of the female characters and had more chemistry with the rest of the male cast (acting-wise). Rachel had her moments but she was mainly just eye candy and Monica was just one big "LOL I'M SO CLEAN AND USE TO BE FAT" joke with Cox's screeching voice ruining any chance of her lines landing.
>>
>>63244178

I didn't even watch the full series til it was on Netflix. It's aged fine, especially when you realized how much nips they could show through Aniston's clothes.
>>
>>63243766
It gave me cancer.
>>
>>63244179
>Rachel had her moments but she was mainly just eye candy

"she" is fucking uggo. She looks like a little man with pretty hair. I've never understood why anyone finds that shegoblin attractive.
>>
>>63244179
>the number and quality of one liners a character throws around is indicative of said character's quality
>>
>>63244060

>Penny
>Not bad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.