[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAD MAX NAMED BEST PICTURE BY BRITISH PEOPLE I THINK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ddzpfvv1w59tz4csvro7.jpg (102 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
ddzpfvv1w59tz4csvro7.jpg
102 KB, 800x599
>Movie awards season is upon us and the National Board of Review is first out of the gate with a huge, but amazing, surprise. They’ve named Mad Max: Fury Road the best picture of the year.

>Big budget studio fare rarely gets that kind of accolade but almost everyone who saw Mad Max loved it and hailed it as something truly remarkable. This award only confirms that, and shoots the film back into the conversation for Oscars as we get closer to those nominations.

Is this the part where we turn around and hate it because it's popular?
>>
/tv/ already hates it for being popular.
>>
>>63239542
I thought tv already hated it. I didn't care for it myself. First half was decent though.
>>
>>63239542
/tv/ hated it before it even came out because women were in the movie.
>>
For clarity sake, who in the past have won this award?
>>
>>63239567
>>63239596
>>63239618
Hi, I'm /tv/'s elected representative on the movie. /tv/ is literally one person and it's me.
Mad Max is okay I guess.
>>
File: 1359525692001.jpg (41 KB, 183x204) Image search: [Google]
1359525692001.jpg
41 KB, 183x204
>award shows
>>
>>63239542
It wasn't that popular, and it didn't make money.
And /tv/ always hated it, and after the bong awards it will be hated even more.
>>
>>63239663
>I'm ignoring the concept of general consensus because I like to make antagonizing posts and/or I'm a retard
>>
File: californiawarboy.jpg (22 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
californiawarboy.jpg
22 KB, 400x460
RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME, BITCHES
>>
>>63239708
I, the one person on /tv/, don't recall saying that.
>>
Good, it deserves some recognition.
>>
>/tv/ is "contrarian" meme

lmao. This is always just a lazy shit way of dealing with people who don't like the popular flick/show you do like.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-21-48-31.png (834 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-21-48-31.png
834 KB, 1080x1920
>implying furious 7 won't win the oscar

Can't weasle the Diesel.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.