[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters you miss in their respected films/series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm not gonna lie, they played out his death a lot better in the series than in the graphic novels.

In the graphic novels Rick kinda seems like an asshole t b h.
>>
he lives in dc and I wait on him at the restaurant i work at, im almost 100% sure he does drugs, he always comes in with his family and he looks wired as fuck and is always super paranoid about papparazi. its pretty funny considering hes not actually that famous.
>>
>>63235261
>Tfw I look like him.
>>
File: td mains.jpg (53 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
td mains.jpg
53 KB, 680x478
Say what you will about Season 2, but these fuckers were pretty great.

And you can't save them.

WHEN THE NIIIIIIIIIGHT
>>
>>63235301

pics plox
>>
Well there a reason his career his picking up compared to the other actors. M'ask you something forged a friendship with Frank, and got cast as the lead in Mob City. He's also getting side roles like Fury, and is set to the play the punisher.
>>
>>63235182
I wish sane Shane was still around to strengthen Rick's roster with elite military experience.
>>
So, does anyone know why he actually went all JUST out of nowhere?
>>
>>63235451
I don't think Shane was ever really sane. He definitely had some issues building up inside him for years. The zombie apocalypse is what let it out.
>>
>>63235525
Combination of him getting reverse keked by Rick and his frustration over Rick's leadership being weak and the group not doing what it took to survive.

He was actually right until he went all maniacal villain in the episode where he kills Randall and lures Rick in the woods to kill him.
>>
>>63235182
>tfw the show will never be this good again
>>
File: 1423842032320.jpg (275 KB, 1419x964) Image search: [Google]
1423842032320.jpg
275 KB, 1419x964
>>63235261
>its pretty funny considering hes not actually that famous.

He will be pretty soon now that he's going to be the Punisher in Daredevil season two.
>>
>>63235318
Those characters really flipped on me. I started out loving Colin and hating everyone else. It ended the opposite.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.