[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is pic related the best superhero movie ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Title-incredibles.png (295 KB, 853x358) Image search: [Google]
Title-incredibles.png
295 KB, 853x358
Why is pic related the best superhero movie ever made?
>>
>>63231324

Cartoons are for kids you manchild with that out of the way, you're right.
>>
That's not Man of Steel
>>
Like Spiderman 2 & Watchmen, it made capeshit more humane.

In a world where superheroes would live, life would be shit for everyone. Some normies find you a threat that you might turn evil and others are dependent on you. Meanwhile you can't relate to normies because of your gift.
>>
>>63231324

I found it boring as fuck. The twist is good, but the movie around it is bad.
>>
None of the other Pixar movies have such a great style.

Neo-60's I guess but it's great.
>>
Im one of the only people who didnt care about it

Probably cause theres no protagonist for me. I'm not a middle aged man or a child or a girl or a black guy.

In a superhero movie there's gotta be someone you can relate to... I could pretend to be a child again and relate to the boy? That's lame
>>
>>63231324

because it's one of the only 2 good ones? I'd say Spiderman 2 is slightly better but yeah, they're the only 2 good superhero movies I've ever seen.
>>
>>63232199

>needs to relate to characters in order to enjoy art

absolutely the lowest of the low
>>
>>63232199
If you're white you can identify wth the dad since you're the leader in society.
>>
>>63231324
>no capes

sold
>>
Because it's not about the superheroics.
>>
>>63232351
But im not a Father

>>63232248
>xie enjoys stories where there's nothing to relate to

you're disgusting and useless and wasting your time
>>
>begins with an attempted suicide

I still find this weird. It's not the sort of thing you'd expect from an American cartoon.
>>
Because it's not a movie about superheroes that keeps your attention with flashy visuals and hamfists a message.
It's a movie about family and identity that uses superheroes as a thematic.
>>
>>63232469

that's truly embarrassing that that's what you think art should be about

do you dislike Lolita because you are not a pedophile?

do you dislike The Wire because you're not a drug dealer?

do you dislike Sabbath's Theater because you're not a sex-crazed, immoral, puppet-master?

if you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a retard

looking for relateability in art is one of the surest signs of a plebeian of the lowest order
>>
>>63232549
you sound like you suck cock not because you enjoy it but just so you can be called and be a cocksucker

end how you communicate with the world because your opinion is trash and you are valueless
>>
>>63232909
you got him good
>>
>>63231770
>The twist is good,
I last saw it when it came out. what's the twist again?
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>>63231324
it's not you pleben
>>
>>63234788

Syndrome was a fan of Mr. Incredible and as a kid Mr. Incredible told him to fuck off. He became a villain to get Mr. Incredible's attention and because he thought superheroes were full of themselves and something about a plan to make everyone super-powered, I think? "When everyone's special, no one will be."

Syndrome and his backstory is the reason everyone loves The Incredibles, but it's baked into a mediocre movie.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.