[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried the first two episodes and i really dont know what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: AshVsEvilDead.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AshVsEvilDead.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
I tried the first two episodes and i really dont know what to think about this show so far. Its okay i guess but a bit clunky especially the script and pacing issues. What does anybody else think so far? Anything you like or dislike so far?

Also side note dana delorenzo is pretty damn gorgeous in the show..
>>
What I dislike about the show is that the episodes are too short.
>>
latest episode was shit. I mean very fucking shit
>>
>>63222870
like most series, u should prob watch most of it. A couple episodes isn't going to to tell u much. So far so good. no one was expecting a masterpiece
>>
>>63223026

Agreed. Filler as shit. I think it will be the exception though, they just needed to wrap up the Eligos plot
>>
>>63222961
they feel short arent they like an hour long though?
>>
>>63223026
>>63223666
pretty sure eligos stuck around because they wanted to use the practical effect some more it probably ate some budget so might as well squeeze 3 episodes out of it
>>
Don't care for the Mexicans.
>>
>>63222870
It's amazing because of Bruce Campbell and the practical effects (garbage show otherwise) but unfortunately at least half of /tv/ can't seem to grasp that it's a Starz television show just headlined by Campbell and not a movie centered around him. Embrace the suck and enjoy Campbell, that's my approach.
>>
I am having fun with it. I like that use of practical effects and how Eligos looked. Last episode was pretty shit.
>>
>>63224352
the side characters are fine really except the black officer
not a /pol/tard just dont like her acting or boring fish out of water character

motherfucking xena warrior princess tho thats a bonus
>>
had the balls to send me a copyright notice when I buy the channel.

Im actually cancelling the Starz pack because of that shit. Nobody has enough free time to watch Starz
>>
I liked the pilot a lot but all the other episodes feel like different directors trying to ape raimi's style.
2 and 3 were still good, 4 was eh and 5 was shit. I hope something happens in the next one since we are halfway through season 1
>>
>>63222870
It all hinges on Bruce. He's the key to all this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.