[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Hollywood hate young males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: serve.php.png (64 KB, 600x1184) Image search: [Google]
serve.php.png
64 KB, 600x1184
Why does Hollywood hate young males?
>>
>>63220483
Check your privilege
>>
males below 25 are not attractive
women are the opposite
>>
>>63220483

Women peak much younger because their value is their body.
>>
THEY HAVE IT TOO EASY!

THE PATRIARCHY SUFFOCATES STRONG FEMALE PERFORMERS!

WOMEN SHOULD GET PAID EQUAL!

GIRLS STOP GETTING INTERESTING ROLES AFTER TURNING 30!!!!!

STTTTTTOPPPPPPP OPRESSINGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63220483
The matriarchy did this.
>>
>>63220519
Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Gosling make my dick go crazy.
I'm a straight male btw.
>>
>>63220483
young men looks like raging homos, a man needs to be older to look manly
>>
>>63220483
Cunny
>>
>>63220540
the point of an oscar is that once you win one you make more money since they can put "academy award winner" on the poster

BUT in this case even with the nominations those actresses still get paid less than the goose, maybe jlaw and hathaway excepted
>>
>>63220560
>I'm a straight male btw.
I have bad news for you senpai
>>
File: ellen.jpg (183 KB, 754x820) Image search: [Google]
ellen.jpg
183 KB, 754x820
>lellen page was nominated for an oscar

Jesus Christ the women's category is a fucking joke.
>>
>>63220560
>straight male
you might want to reconsider that
>>
>>63220590
Show me your boy pussy faggot, now!
>>
File: kike.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>63220540
>women are socially conditioned to not ask their agent to ask for more money
BRAVO WHORANCE
>>
>>63220483

Men are still seen as boys until they're into their thirties.
>>
The fact of life is men generally have more interesting lives, and thus more pictures are made about them or inspired by their life. The Best Actor category is almost always nominated with actors who gave really good performances while there's far less for girls so they little female actresses get nominated or even win the damn thing.

I mean all you have to do is compare the number of GREAT actors to the number of GREAT actresses to see the disparity. You've got Di Niro, Pacino, Day Lewis, Jack Nicholson, Hoffman. Great Actresses, pretty much just Meryl Streep.

I remember a few years back the Oscar Committee talked about eliminating the Actor/Actress divide altogether and just having Best Performance. That will never ever happen because it would lead to the award being given to men virtually every year.
>>
>>63220483
No, it actually hates old women who aren't named Meryl Streep.
>>
because basically 'good acting' for women means to be bautiful, and 'good acting' for men means being charismatic and bringing out great performances

women age like milk and are already trash by 25, whereas a fulfilled man gets more and more charismatic and refined in his craft as time goes on
>>
>>63220769
>Great Actresses, pretty much just Meryl Stree

Nigga I'll kill you if you talk shit about Ingrid Bergman.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.