[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the American Dream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: the-comedian.jpg (342 KB, 1900x1272) Image search: [Google]
the-comedian.jpg
342 KB, 1900x1272
What happened to the American Dream?
>>
>>63215495

Best choice for Negan ťbh
>>
>>63215495

It was stupid so we woke up and actual did shit instead of dreaming about bull shit.
>>
It turned into a nightmare!!!!!
>>
The more i watch this movie the more i love it
>>
>>63215507
You're still dreaming if you think any of what you just said is true
>>
>>63215495
You're looking at it. The force, the jedi, it was all true.
>>
>>63215495
It belongs to Negan now.
>>
>>63215505
>>63216448
Javier Bardem was cast as Negan?
The fuck? Why would an A-lister sign for a shitty AMC show?
>>
>>63215514
it's pretty good although it's hard to look at manface malkin
>>
>>63216517
Because Negan is ultimate badass and only good thing about TWD. Should be a great fit for him and he'll dominate every scene his in.
>>
>>63215495
Niggers and women vote.
>>
>>63215514

Except it fucks up the most important character: Ozymandias. While the novel goes to great lenghts exploring his ambitions and his arctic paradise, the movie does nothing of it.

Its exceptionally strange because of all the pointless Rorscharch shite Snyder is cramming in. The complete prison scene is wasted time.
>>
>>63217196
>The complete prison scene is wasted time.
I agree completely on this one. It was the most boring scene in the movie, including the rescue by Nite Owl II and Silk Spectre II. Ironically, because it is also the most action-packed one.
>>
Definitive capeshit

DEFINITIVE
>>
Which cut should I watch?
>>
A giant squid alien ate it.
>>
>>63217387
All of them

Then get on reddit and discuss your feelings in detail
>>
>>63217387
Watch the directors cut
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.