[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1448877662287.jpg (664 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448877662287.jpg
664 KB, 1600x1200
Why is his lightsaber purple?
>>
>>63214499
cuz grape drank nyugga
no but cuz some faggot shit about how he uses taps into his darkside and uses it for good
blue (jedi)+ red (sith) = purple (special dindu nuffin)
>>
>LEMME GET
>DA PURPLE

is basically what Samuel said when asked what color he wanted
>>
>>63214561
>>63214551

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UayQTu2kH-U
>>
He just asked for it to be purple. That's all.
>>
Because Samuel L. Jackson is so based, filmmakers concede to his demands.
>>
He has a connection to the dark side because he's black
>>
Because he asked George to make it purple
>>
>>63214499
cuz hes a black :3
>>
Jackson said he'd only do it if he got a unique lightsaber colour.

His character was so bland in the films it's a good thing he did that because otherwise you wouldn't remember who the fuck he is.
>>
>samuel l. jackson was in star wars
I don't even remember him.
>>
Because Sam is the only person George had to listen to
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubyo5eZz_Jc
>>
CODEINE KNIGHT
>>
>>63214499
Mace Windu's a Psychic/Dark type Pokemon right?
>>
>>63214499
Mace Dindu walked the edge of the darkside. Blue+Red=Purple.
>>
>>63215370
i thought purple was ghost type
>>
midiclorians
>>
>>63214499
grape soda
>>
>>63214499
he asked for it

and besides it's pretty dank imo fuck blue
>>
He went on a special mission, and was rewarded wth the purple lightsaber crystal he always dreamed of. I want to see Samual L. Jackson in one of these new Star Wars movies I want to see him as Mace Windu with a cyborg hand.
>>
>>63214499
In theory because his fighting style uses the rage of the dark side (red) kept in balance with the light side (blue).
Actually just because SLJ wanted a purple sword.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.