[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Leo. Why doesn't BASED Cruise have an Oscar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: TomCruise.jpg (156 KB, 626x880) Image search: [Google]
TomCruise.jpg
156 KB, 626x880
Fuck Leo.

Why doesn't BASED Cruise have an Oscar?
>>
Someday when they both aren't as popular or well known to the majority of moviegoers they'll be cast in "poignant" old guy roles and get their oscars.

They're both too Tom Cruise/Leo Dicaprio right now to disappear into a role.
>>
>>63212517
Tom doesn't need it. He has nothing to prove, he doesn't have to win an award to be confirmed as a major actor. He doesn't do his job for awards either. He does it because he finds it fun, because making insane stunts in genuinely good movies is way more awarding than a stupid statue that will end up on a dusty shelf. Oscars don't mean anything anymore, anyway.
>>
>needing an oscar when you're tau ceti alpha whatever
>>
I'd say Cruise could have got an Oscar for A Few Good Men.
>>
>>63212517
>scientologist
>based
>>
Cruise is above oscars. He should give them an award for a nice attempt at entertainment
>>
>>63212517
guess you could say he came up a little short for the nomination list
>>
Collateral is probably the only time in his career he deserved one.
>>
Tom does not need an Oscar, he's a Legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VMWNnFoi2g
>>
>>63212767
JLaw got an Oscar. That should tell you how shit these things are. She's an aweful actress.
>>
Tom is shit actor , thats why
>>
>>63212517

Because he's a horrible actor and an asshole Scientologist partially responsible for the demise of Hollywood.

>He can run good tho so he's based!
>>
>>63212517

Is there a Best Runner category?
>>
Tom will definitely get one within his lifetime, so I'm not worried.

I just hope he keeps making enjoyable movies. Maybe take a break from M:I, though, to take on more adventurous projects.
>>
>>63213098
out
>>
>>63213047
Every time I see "JLaw" I always think of Jude Law and not that ugly bitch
>>
>>63213098
delete this
>>
>>63213223
Same famiglia
>>
>>63213223
I think of Jude Law as Judge Law.
>>
>>63212517
He'll no doubt end up with one as a producer for best picture someday, he needs to do more dramatic and less action scripts.
>>
has probably something to do with /pol/
>>
>>63213127
>adventurous projects
Like The Mummy reboot?
>>
For some reason I always thought he won for Magnolia, but he was only nominated. If any of his performances deserve awards, its that one.
>>
>>63212517
Leo is way based than Cruise tbqh familia.
>>
No one has forgiven him for Cocktail.
>>
Because the jews hate his connections with scientology
>>
>>63212517
He'll get one once he starts doing arthouse films in his 60s
>>
he can't act desu, his alright tho
>>
honestly Tom Cruise is one of the best actors out there
his performance in War of the Worlds left me speechless
he totally captured the essence of dread and fear of the unknown, as well as the sense of powerlessness his character felt when it seems like he couldn't protect his children from both the tripods and humans gone insane
I don't care if he believes in some crazy death cult, his acting skills make me forget about it
he's just that awesome

>>63213098
kill yourself
>>
>>63212517
He'll get one when he reaches OT9
>>
>>63216164
Lol, not even close
>>
>>63212691
>Tom Cruise
>ever not being a massive movie star
He'll be making Mission Impossible 18 at 75 years old and people will be thankful.
>>
>>63212995
Born on the Fourth of July? Magnolia?
>>
>>63213098
This, he's a fucking mimic that makes entertaining flicks
>>
Is it gay if you suck your own dick?
>>
>>63212767

Why Tom is in this weird scientology cult ? He seems genuisly interested and involved in this shit. I don't think it's for money either.

Travolta I understand he had problems, his son died, maybe some dirty stuff ....but Tom Cruise it's mysterious for me.
>>
Cruise hasn't done real acting since Vanilla Sky.
>>
>>63218126
Only if your dick is white.
>>
He isn't a try hard like Leo and would rather make fun and entertaining movies than getting Raped by a Bear on screen for Oscar senpais to notice him.
>>
>>63218126
this >>63218636 + masculine
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.