[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The prisoners go to Saruman, alive and unspoiled What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: unspoiled.png (770 KB, 862x562) Image search: [Google]
unspoiled.png
770 KB, 862x562
>The prisoners go to Saruman, alive and unspoiled

What did he mean by this?
>>
No fucking their bums
>>
>>63208664

The orcs aren't allowed to kill Merry and Pippin, nor are they allowed to rape.
>>
Sadly, it means that meat is off the menu for the time being.
>>
>>63208693
>>63208699
Uruks are born out of the mud. Why would they even have reproductive organs?
>>
ORCKED
>>
>>63208664
you didn't watch the orcs place mary and pippen in giant pickle jars right after this scene? Exactly like in the book?

fuck OP, put down the smartphone when you watch a flick.
>>
he knew some of the orcs were thinking "surely saruman wont mind if we just cut off a few limbs to eat" and wanted to nip that in the bud
>>
File: grogfiend.jpg (52 KB, 1276x536) Image search: [Google]
grogfiend.jpg
52 KB, 1276x536
>CANT TAKE HIS GROGGGG!!! HARGHHARGHGHHAHAHAHA
Why was this particularly Uruk-Hai full of banter?
>>
>>63208664
He meant be quick as he didn't want the hobbits going off and spoiling like old milk since they were on the menu
>>
>>63208729
No, they're corrupted elves
>>
>>63208862
I always felt that the orcs were underutilized as characters, both in the books and movies. They always have the most entertaining lines but hardly ever get a chance to talk
>>
>>63208972
They have plenty of lines though. In the books at least they do.
>>
>>63208839
This is the only right answer. Too bad it's easy to make hobbit rape jokes... Ugh baka.
>>
>>63208972
The Uruk-Hai are the perfect soldier and only fought against man because Saruman was their ruler. They would have fought Mordor if he told them to (and was probably his plan eventually)

I think they're misunderstood
>>
>>63208972
Probably because they're just going to end up dead anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.