[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kylo Ren is also young enough that he is still learning his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Kylo Ren is also young enough that he is still learning his place in the world.
>Abrams describes him as not “fully formed” as Darth Vader is during the original trilogy. >Over the course of the new trilogy, Kylo Ren will continue to develop.

And they said he would die in the first movie.
>>
He's pretty much the only character I want to see. I'm hoping he's like an angry dark side Luke that comes from a humble background and rose to power because he had some greater goal in mind, like bringing back the Sith or establishing the Galactic Empire again or something.

His lightsaber has grown on me too. At first I was opposed to it because it was different, but now I like the change. It's unique.
>>
>>63208376
He is said to be an anti-luke.

You just know he's gonna be based and own the whole trilogy.
>>
File: Kylo Ren.png (3 MB, 2048x858) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.png
3 MB, 2048x858
>>63208646
Well, rumors say he's going to turn good and Rey is going to go bad. Somehow I doubt those are founded on anything though. Nothing I've seen has hinted at that.

I just want Kylo Ren to stay a villain the whole trilogy and not turn good and shit like Vader. I want the villain to stay the villain. If he's tragic and sympathetic but still evil so much the better. Just don't make him go the redemption route.
>>
you children
>>
>>63208725
I agree 100%.

It's obvious though that they're going to try to mirror the OT as much as they can, or at least JJ will try to set it up as such. I just hope the director of the next episode has a more original vision in mind.
>>
>>63208338
Can't wait for him to pull a Zuko and change teams for the third movie.
>>
he is literally this episodes darth maul.

How can you not see this?
>>
>>63211468
>Over the course of the new trilogy, Kylo Ren will continue to develop.
>Darth Maul of this episode

?
>>
>>63208725
I really love the idea of the hero and villain trading places tho. You could have Jedi Finn unmoving the whole time so he goes from fighting ren with rey to fighting rey with ren.

I dunno what we'll see, but i hope he survives the trilogy
>>
>>63211497
[citation needed]

It has been stated MANY times in interviews, that he dies in the finale and there will be a big reveal. He is probably Han and Leia's son, turned to the dark side, and killed by Luke.
>>
>>63211534
>black
>jedi

not gonna happen. no black jedi. never has been, never was, never will be.

purple lightsaber my ass, mace windu was not black - george lucas lied - mace windu was white

spread the truth on twitter

#noblackjedi
#macewinduwaswhite
#lucaslied
>>
>>63211551
[citation needed]
>>
>>63211551
>this fag hasn't read the leaked script
>>
>>63211566
This is fucking pointless.

He doesnt know shit and you dont either. Nobody knows until the fucking film is released.
>>
>>63208376
I thought it was stupid until I heard about the theory that it's a ghetto-saber that needs vents to work, I hope that's the case
>>
>>63211823
At first I really hated the lightsaber, it's not just the crossguard, the lightsaber effect looks way different than the originals and I thought Abrams changed every lightsaber to look like that. Then when I saw Finn's normal lightsaber it was ok. Kylos saber is homemade shitty version with unstable blade and crossguard either to be edgy or its actually vents, which is cool.
>>
>>63208338

I hope we get 2 primary force sensitive characters and they're both somewhere between the light and the dark, maybe one is 40/60 the other is 60/40 and over the course of the films they ebb and flow and maybe eventually switch places. The OT had luke getting a haphazard training, eventually becoming an honestly pretty grey jedi what with force-choking Jabba's pig guards and just straight up murdering people to free his friends. But there was really nothing to tempt him at the end so he stayed good. Anakin has the most abrupt and awkward transition from good to evil in the entire saga. It would be neat to see something a bit more well thought out and compelling.

>>63208376

>His lightsaber has grown on me too

I wish all lightsabers crackled, hissed, and looked as unstable as his. It's a goddamn plasma sword just having it be a static glow-stick was a limitation of the late 70's and they should have updated it with the prequels to be a more 'alive' energy that felt much more dangerous.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.