[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /chubandtuck/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CKArji2UwAAMf9L.jpg (17 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CKArji2UwAAMf9L.jpg
17 KB, 600x338
who /chubandtuck/ here?
>>
Go to bed Chris
>>
>>63206169
no one, try reddit
>>
>>63206169
>that video where he forces his wife to look at a guy's superior naked body
>she's uncomfortable thinking about leaving him
>supporting this kuck
>>
>>63206315
>thinking Based Ethan is a kek
>with that face
>with that body
>>
>>63206315
Hila's too spaghetti to cheat on him, she can barely goof around on camera, nevermind goofball with another gaffster
>>
>>63206169
>>/steakintheboot/
>>
File: israelis.jpg (145 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
israelis.jpg
145 KB, 1366x768
>>
>that video where they're eating the cheapest Thanksgiving shit they could find
>the gravy actually says it contains trace amounts of faeces
Fucking Americans, I swear to G-d.
>>
>>63206587
>that video where he gets interrupted by a rocket strike
>>
His older material/videos were SO much better than his current material. He is trying way to hard to make a "product" that was a formula. His older videos when he would just improvise and shit were the best. Also he had characters like Tommy Two Tone or those get recked videos. He is to much into "This is the TRUTH behind these pranksters!"

Also awkward recent vlog video when Ethan makes a remark about how Hila should stay in the kitchen where she belongs and she says "Dude.." then gives him a disgusted look. She obviously isn't gonna stick around for much longer. He is almost 30 with no real job security or future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.