[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman is going to score some points for its cinematography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Composition and Structure.png (3 MB, 1919x1200) Image search: [Google]
Composition and Structure.png
3 MB, 1919x1200
Batman V Superman is going to score some points for its cinematography
This blows anything Marvel's ever done out of the water
>>
Why the fug would Batman fight Superman?

And wouldn't that be an unfair fight since Superman can literally lift planets and melt shit with his eyes while Batman is just a human with cool gadgets?
>>
>>63204490
This is kinda like the new "What if Zelda was a girl."
The bait isn't "haha I'm stupid and don't know this thing that's well known in your community." The bait is "Fuck you I'm derailing this thread with bait."
>>
What about that Wonder Woman part is supposed to be good? The composition is complete shit and the green screen + glowy filter makes it look like the worst of the Hobbit movies.
>>
>>63204454
>>63204454

I actually prefer the Civil War side.

Conveys a real world setting.
>>
>>63204662
>a man with a robot suit that can fly, indestructable metal, a super soldier who's 500 years old, and a witch with mind control powers conveys a real world setting
>>
File: 1431662230425.png (107 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
1431662230425.png
107 KB, 291x287
>>63204454
>DC movies suck and have no merits of their own
>SO ILL BRING UP MARVEL INSTEAD
>MARVEL HA HA ! MARVEL BTFO!
>MARVEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 58658686356.jpg (43 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
58658686356.jpg
43 KB, 460x500
>>63204454
>DC Cringe thread
>>
>>63204454
I feel like this post really epitomizes /tv/.
>>
>>63204454
say waht you will about Snyder, his films do look decent
>>
>>63204454
>/tv/ loathed Man of Steel
>People somehow believe BvS will be good anyways
ayyy
>>
>>63206129
Still more believable than BvS
>>
>Balding Man vs Captain Problematic
>Ben Afflecki vs Robert Downhere Jr
>Kike Woman vs Slut Widow
>>
>>63204454
>Batman V Superman is going to score some points for its cinematography

No. Snyder has the artistic eye of a fucking child.
>>
One of the best examples I've seen of how marvel films look more like TV shows than big budget films
>>
>>63204454
>>63204454
>>63204454

the way the front lighting reflects off of black panther's uniform is super ugly, they need to clean that up. it's clear that the sun is behind him, the obvious light source in front is super amateurish
>>
Why the fuck they positioned the camera to film the goddamn sky? All i see are supehero faces and EMPTY SKIES. Why?
>>
>Director:"Catman in front of an Air Conditioner?"
>Executive Producer: "OK"
>Associate Producer: "OK"
>Actor: "OK"
>Cinematographer: "OK"
>Boom Operator: "OK"
>Colorist: "OK"
>Costume Designer: "OK"
>Editor: "OK"
>Gaffer: "OK"
>Grip: "OK"
>Intern: "OK"
> RDJ: "OK"
> Extras: "OK"
>>
>>63204454
I love that contrast of RDJ's old, withered, beaten face and the shiny, new, slick armor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.