[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 612x380
Does the show care about incorporating realistic biological situations? Like a good amount of walkers should have decomposed to the point where they're basically nothing right?
>>
>>63201493
They've been creating a certain amount of decomposition amongst the walkers, they're more grey and thinner than they were in the past. They obviously are slowing it down a bit, since they want to keep the walkers as a threat.
>>
>>63201493
dude. drink alcohol while watching this. then its totally fine.
>>
>>63201884
>dude. drink cyanide while watching this. then its totally fine.
>>
>>63203671
>dude. drink ammonia while watching this. then its totally fine.
>>
>>63201493

Like >>63201874 if you compare the walkers from Season 1 to Season 6 you will see a lot of decomposition
>>
>>63201493
the fucking dead.
>>
>>63204347
>dude drink some guys cum out of his dick, then its totally fine.
>>
>>63201493

>Like a good amount of walkers should have decomposed to the point where they're basically nothing right?

There's an unspoken rule in zombie movies that the re-animation process also slows the process of decay.

This idea started in the movie Day of the Dead. There is a scientist in the movie who claims that a fresh specimen could last at least 10 years or more.

So yeah, eventually they'll die off, but not for a long time.
>>
>>63201874
>>63204401
>>63204551
So what like 6 years of decomp in this series so far?
>>
>>63204737
It's been 2 years
>>
>>63201493
I've been hoping for some winter episodes. In the cold the walkers pretty much freeze up and can barely move. I've been waiting for them to address that. But I don't think it's ever going to happen.
>>
>>63207073
That pisses me off as well. I want actual episodes where they're in the snow. That costs too much money for the jews at AMC though
>>
Walkers are more or less based on romeo zombies which, in day of the living dead, are said to have slowed decomposition and are capable of remaining mobile for ten years or more.

I'm surprised no one is ever bothered by the smell. People irl vomit at the smell of corpses
>>
>>63204551
Of fug you posted the same thing I did before me, now I look stupid
>>
>>63204551
If only they were fast like in 28 days later... Just look at em running around burning calories and shit- and then they're dead(er?) in like 6 months or something.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.