[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most unsettling character in the entire Fargo universe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Mike_Yanagita.jpg (62 KB, 635x345) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Yanagita.jpg
62 KB, 635x345
The most unsettling character in the entire Fargo universe.
>>
>>63201413
if you count the show a lot of the characters are unsettling because of poorly written and "try hard" they are
>>
>>63201413
what does he do?
>>
YOU SUCH A SUPER LADY MARGIE
>>
>>63201536
He claimed to work for Honeywell. It's a good outfit.
>>
I would say the most unsettleing character in the fargo universe is Lauren Malvo. Lauren Malvo is basically "The Lone Wanderer" from the fallout universe. He even uses doctors bags to heal his cripples limbs.
>>
>>63201536
Desperately hits on an obviously married and pregnant armed police officer.
>>
>>63201413
How did he survive? It's bullshit that he could hide under a dumpster
>>
I think its the hairline
>>
>>63201810
You're also forgetting the part where he makes up a whole story about being married to a woman and getting divorced only for it to turn out he was actually just stalking her
>>
File: 1433200142708.png (363 KB, 752x941) Image search: [Google]
1433200142708.png
363 KB, 752x941
in the Fargo universe? maybe
>>
>yfw you realise it's the same guy
>>
i bet he watches anime, too, probably has Evangelion marathons
>>
Mike Yanagita can't even use V.A.T.S. what's unsettling about him.
>>
>>63201653
Lorne Malvo is a menace who travels around the whole country. Yanagita is a local terror for the Minnesota community. Malvo was definitely near infinitely resourceful than him, but what's yet to be known his harassment of old high school crushes? There's much we can piece together about Malvo's intentions, but we know a lot and so little about Yanagita.
And as far as it goes, Yanagita's still out there.
>>
>>63201413

Stream

Bretty good dot com

Bretty good dot com
>>
>>63201910
Cutchur crash
>>
>>63201889

Divorced? Dude says she died of cancer. In his fantasy, he's a widower.
>>
>>63202002
What the fuck
>>
>He calls Marge from high school, and they meet, and he tells her a sob story about this girl from high school he married who died of leukemia, and he’s just so lonely. Then it turns out that that’s totally made up and the girl has a restraining order against him. You’re watching it, and you’re like, “Why is this in the movie?” The reason is – at least my takeaway from it is – that at the very beginning of the film, it says this is a true story. You include a detail like this because it’s so odd it has to be true, do you know what I mean?
fa/tv/irgins claim fargo is the best show on TV right now too. further proof that television will always be an inherently inferior medium
>>
>>63201536
He basically is the character that makes McDormand realize that Macy was lying out of his ass in their previous interview. yah?
>>
>>63203239
the reason it's in the movie is to show the main character how easily she can be fooled by the most honest seeming people. It's what sends her on a quest to re-examine her values and her witnesses.
>>
>>63203239
The reason it was in there, is >>63203495
>>
>le hamfisted chink character
>>
>>63201413
they got this same actor to do the voice of the crazy japanese professor in Venture Bros. who creates a series of fembots based on an unrequited love so he can posthumously exact revenge on everyone who ever wronged him

no lie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.