[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most comfy show ever created?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: mash-title-960x590.jpg (114 KB, 960x590) Image search: [Google]
mash-title-960x590.jpg
114 KB, 960x590
Is this the most comfy show ever created?
>>
>>63200387
Hunnicut > Trapper John
Spearchucker > Klinger
Potter > Blake
TV Burns > Movie Burns
>>
>>63200387
it was until it got too preachy
>>
File: 1422118233702.jpg (23 KB, 277x230) Image search: [Google]
1422118233702.jpg
23 KB, 277x230
That episode where BJ has to let a man die because there was too much room on the helicopter and gets a medal for it

Depressing shit
>>
There are no innocent bystanders in hell
>>
>>63200387
The Trailer Park Boys is.
>>
File: mash.jpg (41 KB, 504x556) Image search: [Google]
mash.jpg
41 KB, 504x556
>>
>>63200772
>too much
Do you mean not enough?
>>
>>63200387
>>63200557
My grandparents got me into M*A*S*H at a young age. I've always loved Hawkeye.

Last few times I've watched the show I realized Hawkeye, especially later in the show, becomes almost as antagonistic to the camp that War (something Hawkeye railed against) was being. His constant monologues & emotional diatribes set the camp morale to nothing. On the "extra emotional/bleak" episodes it's even more clear. He's a great surgeon, but despite his funny antics, his wit, womanizing, laissez faire Renaissance Man ways -- the man was a fucking cancer.

His ending was also crazy believable given how he burnt at both ends for so long.
>>
>>63203394
please don't
>>
>>63203723
What bothered me the most about his anti war rants was that he acted like he was the only one inconvenienced by what was going on. every one in the camp was living in the same conditions as him yet he was the only one constantly bitching about it. He didn't even have it that bad, He had his own still, He got drunk almost every night, banged hot nurses constantly, had movie nights with popcorn and hot dogs, and wasn't getting shot at on a daily basis yet he still complained about everything, I could understand complaining about the blood but at least it wasn't his blood.
>>
>>63200537
Hunnicutt was a whiny cunt, Trapper has him beat all day

Potter and Blake were right for their times on the show though I like Blake more tbfam

Winchester was a big improvement over Burns

Nurse Cutler from the first season should have stayed, she was a qt 3.14 and a good partner for Hawkeye/Trapper and foil for Hot Lips and Burns

Mulchaey-heavy episodes make me REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: puff.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
puff.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>63200537
>>63200387
I agree anon. On s8 now

Also Trapper>hunnicut
Radar>Klinger
Mulcahey>ferret face>Winchester
Blake>>>>>>>potter
>>
File: Larry_on_SNL.jpg (25 KB, 319x397) Image search: [Google]
Larry_on_SNL.jpg
25 KB, 319x397
>>63205679
Mulcahey was one of the best senpai
>>
>>63205311
Damn that post was autistic.
>>
the movie is 100x better
>>
>>63206635
thanks for the complement
>>
>>63205311

Was he even supposed to be likeable? I always found him irritating
>>
>>63206739
in the beginning of the series he was likeable, his character got more annoying later on.
>>
FIVE O'CLOCK CHARLIE
>>
>>63206836
Around when he started writing/directing the series.

IMAGINE THAT.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.