[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that friend who repeats memorable quotes from the movie the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1310481500822[1].jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822[1].jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>that friend who repeats memorable quotes from the movie the entire ride back home
>>
>>63192295
that's me, sorry senpai
>>
>friend

Normies out REEEEEE
>>
>tfw cant because horrible short term memory
>tfw everyone else memorizes songs instantly and sings them together
>>
>>63192649
are you me?

>>63192295
people love that about me, it's part of my quirky personality
>>
>>63194100
>people love that about me
it's ok after you've watched it with them, maybe a few times...but if you're quoting lines days, weeks, etc later they will roll their eyes at you behind your back
>>
>>63194511
and soon you'll be an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone.
>>
>>63194511
/tv/ literally repeats lines from movies for years after they happen and everyone loves /tv/
>>
>>63192732
i feel you friend
I had to go to special school and learn to write lists of all stuff to do in the next 2 hours or more or I would forget mundane stuff like going to the toilet and just pee my pants
>>
>>63194625
>and everyone loves /tv/
>poster's laugh as they post the same for you cia man joke for the millionth time
and the fact they do it alone in posts instead of hanging out with friends is a good factor that you're wrong. I would assume most don't shitpost if not alone

/tv/ is a shiity meme toilet and to think otherwise means you're one of them lonely shitposters

>dur dur f-f-f-f-for u
>>
>>63192295
>tfw having a friend to banepost with
>>
File: mm.jpg (38 KB, 347x441) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
38 KB, 347x441
>>63194727
so what you're saying is he wasn't alone?
>>
>>63192295
>that guy who laughs loudly during unfunny scenes

Why do we bring him again?
>>
>tfw that's me and there's nothing you can do to stop me so why don't you just back off pal I can live my life how I want
>>
File: GET FUCKED, HOTHEADS.png (102 KB, 1070x449) Image search: [Google]
GET FUCKED, HOTHEADS.png
102 KB, 1070x449
>>63194727
HOTHEAD GET OUT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.