[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you like this libtard again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: billburr1.jpg (235 KB, 970x761) Image search: [Google]
billburr1.jpg
235 KB, 970x761
Why do you like this libtard again?
>>
>>63191904
Hey Nia! Get on the mic for a minute
>>
>>63191904
I used to like him back when he was redpilled about marriage and women. But now.... not anymore.
>>
Because listening to him argue with Anthony in 2006 makes him likeable.
>>
>>63191904

he's brutal
>>
MEME UNDIES
>>
>>63191904
can't you just enjoy a fucking joke instead of making everything political? ffs

he's a comedian, stop taking those people seriously
>>
>>63192048
Fuck off you KIKE
>>
>>63192048
back to reddit
>>
>>63191904
Can't you just start a comedian thread without bait? I know threads can be slow if you don't shitpost in the OP, but I think you can have a decent discussion with the few people who post nontheless.
What do you guys think about Jim Jefferies? He's become a favorite of mine since I heard his "disabled friend in a brothel" story.
>>
>>63192027
just brutal
>>
>>63192240
>"disabled friend in a brothel"
One of my favorite stand up bits Ive seen. I might not agree with him politically but he is one funny motherfucker. His Oscar Pistorius jokes were pretty good too.

Someone I never hear people talk about and should be talked about more is Colin Quinn. Mans a fucking GENIUS and deserves so much more recognition than he gets.
>>
>>63191904
UUUHUHHH HE DOESN'T SHARE MY FAR RIGHT VIEWS SO HE'S A LIIIBTAAARD UUHHHH NOW I CAN'T ENJOY HIS COMEDYY

goooo fuck yourself
>>
I am convinced he married Nia for the material.
>>
>>63192373
t. John Kuck II
>>
DUDE LAAAAAAAAAADIES LMAO
>>
>>63192048
Can comedians stop hiding their political beliefs under "dude its just a joke"
>>
>>63191983
>was
What do you mean? What happened?
>>
>>63192337
Gotta check him out, never heard of him!
>>
I hate him because he screams swear words in a silly angry voice and redditors think that's comedy.
>>
>>63192538
More often than not its just a character they play. Do you really think Bill Burr yells at his wife the way he yells on stage? Probably not. Do you really think comedians are always funny all the time? They are on stage, of course their actual beliefs and character do play a role, but they are overshadowed by them trying to make the audience laugh.
>>
File: 1446662510316.jpg (23 KB, 289x161) Image search: [Google]
1446662510316.jpg
23 KB, 289x161
JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA
>>
>>63192763
Watch him from beginning to end as far as stand up goes. Do it in order. Watch the tv show in the order it goes between the standup. Then glory in a pretty damn good comedian getting btfo and having his show cancelled and thus turning into a bleeding heart almost overnight. Jeffries turnaround was ridirkulous.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQnicDhp3Ds
>>
>bill finally starts becoming popular
>4chan suddenly hates him

Shocking
>>
>>63193454
>le contrarian meme

Shocking.
>>
The muslim bit pushed over to the dark side
>>
>>63191904
He is strongly anti-SJW and knows about the Bilderberg Group. That's good enough for me. Sure, marrying a nigger wasn't ideal, but he's still redpilled about plenty.
>>
>>63193484
yeah anyone worth their salt knows this place was always contrarian central. It's just the way 4chan works.
>>
>>63194880
>no one can possibly dislike my precious little ginger
>you're just a contrarian

This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>63195159
that's nice sweety
>>
>>63192763
you type like a reddit person
>>
>>63191904

This nigger was fighting the good fight in the beginning, but realized that he wasn't ever going to get a chance at making any money if he didn't toe the liberal line.

He sold out, plain and simple.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.