[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The biggest disappointment of a TV show ever or what?. Pilot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Man-in-the-High-Castle.jpg (148 KB, 1300x731) Image search: [Google]
Man-in-the-High-Castle.jpg
148 KB, 1300x731
The biggest disappointment of a TV show ever or what?.
Pilot was way too promising. Such a pompous piece of boring kaka. Could barely watch to the 3rd episode.
>>
I liked it. I'm surprised no one else really did.
>>
>>63190375
Really? I found it got worse and worse until I was no longer interested, just like OP. What did you like?
>>
>>63190209
where can i see it?
>>
>>63190209
Just google <title> + watch free online if you don't have netflix, amazon or whatever account.
>>
>>63190375
Plenty on /tv/ liked it. It may not be exactly what some people expected after the pilot but it was all fine with me.
>>
After seeing the pilot I honestly thought this is gonna be one of the best shows ever, but they managed to fuck it so bad it's unbelievable.
>>
>>63190418
People struggling in adversity with the underlying sci-fi theme.
Uborgupen whatever John Smith was an excellent actor.
Were people expecting the fascists to get overthrown or something? They're delivering films not suits of power armor.
>>
I enjoyed it allot. Story is ok, gets a bit boring some episodes, but for me it's pretty cool to see the alternative universe, the "realism" they placed in it, units/uniforms ranks wise. Pilot didn't get me with such high hopes of it being the best thing ever so that's probably why I enjoyed it so much
>>
>>63190563
>>63190418
What did you guys think they did wrong? I really feel like I missed something.
>>
>>63190711
Everything, starting from idiotic dialogues.
Caught me bad in the second episode where that dumb aikido lady got selfconscious after saving her life - from then I know I was watching a cheap piece of crap. Everything goes wrong after the pilot. The intrigue fades away after about 5-10 mins and it never comes back.
The amount of stupid cliches is astonishing and that basically was the key to fucking it up so bad IMO. What I think is that they had a very good idea for a TV show, and maybe they had a Writers block, who knows. But that would explain the massive delay before the second episode from the pilot.
>>
>>63190968
Must just be you anon. The general reactions and reviews have all been positive.
>>
I thought it was good, but then it goes full Interstellar retarded when the films come into play and the trade minister teleports to this dimension.
>I SAW A FILM OF ME BEING SHOT
I saw a film being thrown in the trash
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.